1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarcasm is a sign of misery and toxicity

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EXPONENTIALLY, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Hitto, Gotham Outlaw and MLMVSS like this.
  2. splinter

splinter Fapstronaut

you say dead rubber when you're talking about life, i see what you did there

Nightbynight likes this.
  3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Of course, mate. This is a thread on sarcasm by the way. But congrats on your findings; you’d make a great detective.

Hitto, Nightbynight and splinter like this.
  4. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

Yes ofcourse it's bad, how can you get anything done while joking? We haven't even managed to address the main points of this thread yet.
    I'm only being sarcastically sarcastic to prove a point.
    Really we should look into what he's saying. Imagine the possibilities, doctors could diagnose depression just by the patients sarcastic answers..
    Toxicology Report: High amounts of Sarcasm.
    Side Notes: Trace amounts of masculinity.

5. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Jesus then I'm more damaged than I thought, maybe there's a NoCasm forum out there I can join or something I mean maybe 90 days without sarcasm is the cure right?

6. I'm thoroughly confused by this post. How is that sarcasm? Laughing after everything you say isn't sarcasm... I dont understand what you're getting at.

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Only if you'll work for less than minimum wage.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Sarcasm makes the world go round. Without it the world would be a boring place.

9. Well one thing about this thread, I’ve gotten so twisted around in my head trying to figure it out that all thoughts of PMO-ing have vanished and now I’m ready to head to the gym at 5am like I normally do on Tuesday mornings.

10. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

To prevent an orgasm, use sarcasm.

Hitto, Reverent and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  11. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  12. It sounds like he's nervous not trying to sarcastic. I knew someone like that once - he would always laugh after he finished talking.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2018
  13. Yeah, I don't see how that's related to sarcasm at all.

14. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Great post, OP, great post................. Really it's bloody awesome, just awesome, so great...........Best post I've ever read............

15. Do is sense..."gasp"...sarcasm?

16. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Agreed, LOL, hahaha. *

*Sometimes to save face, so I don't let people know how much I really like them, I swap out a kiss or a heart emoji with a double exclamation mark!!

Tagging @lolwut in this thread for brevity!!!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I agree; having a GP who actually understands their job, and doesn’t rely on Google searches (which I can do at home) like mine, would be great to have.

18. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

Making wisecracks, laughing at his own jokes while joyfully slapping at your broken knee oblivous to your pain.. I want one.

19. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I've always thought that sarcasm was just a way of letting everyone know that you are aware of the bullshit they are spreading and have no intention of buying in or taking them seriously.

20. Estus

Estus Banned

Wow OP I totally agree. This post was profound, you deserve an award for this!

What a revelation.

Hitto likes this.