1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

2. Day 5/14.
    Broke my own record of abstaining (initially 11 days), so happy to achieve this!!! :) Determined to push through this week.
    Fortune favor all who are either starting over/continuing or on the verge of completing this challenge!

"Don't measure success by how far you have to go, but by how far you've come"
    – Diary of an Addict

3. Smoky19MI

Smoky19MI Fapstronaut

Day 1/14
    No urges yet, going strong!

4. gohamm34652

gohamm34652 Fapstronaut

day 2 didn't post yesterday.

Tonytone likes this.
  5. Legault

Legault Fapstronaut

Day 11/14. The past couple of days have been mostly easy, but there have been a few along the way that called for some serious willpower.

6. Iwannaquitplz

Iwannaquitplz Fapstronaut

Been strugling recently so I am joining the challenge.
    Day 0/14

7. Sodawatt

Sodawatt Fapstronaut

8. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

Hey bud.. take it easy.. if you have been on a 70 day streak you know what you need to do.. just take a step back and camly start again.. remember even though you are back to day 0.. you arent really back to square 1. There is a lot of learning and experience you have gathered in the past months. So use that and get back on this. Stay strong bro..

9. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

11/14. Again a busy day.. played some sports as well. But had a super urge to P-sub just now...if not full blown PMO. Immideately came on to the site and went through the forums.. it really helps to bring things back into perspective. Stay strong everyone..

10. JamesAnthony

JamesAnthony Fapstronaut

day 11, 12 ,13 and 14 are complete and I am done here. I hope to see you's all on the other side. Goodbye :)

11. After a period of slight depression and self-loathing, I'm back to try my hand at the 14 day challenge again! Day 1/14!

hoping_cannon and K-Arctic like this.
  12. Spence33

Spence33 Fapstronaut

13. ShatterTheCeiling

ShatterTheCeiling Fapstronaut

14. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Day 8/14… If it was a week, it would be Thursday…

15. Day 10. Starting to feel the temptations. But not giving in. I am going at least 4 more days, that's all there is to it.

16. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. Iwannaquitplz

Iwannaquitplz Fapstronaut

1/14.
    I have got lots to do today. Feeling a new burst of motivation from this challenge

Deleted Account likes this.