1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I had a situation where I encountered a trigger. This was not that bad in the beginning but my thoughts kept circeling around this for many hours. Thank god I knew what to do and nothing bad happend. I am pleased with my relationship to god. There is so much more to discovere in god.

2. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a nice day. I think the temptation series will now be over has the next few days I will be quiet bussy. Thank you god for bringing me through this time.

3. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The day was relatively full. So I had no time to think about PMO. Unfortunately, the time with god was also not that long. I have to keep him as my focus.

4. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a wonderful time with my girlfriend. She is so lovely. I am so glad to have her in my life. She supports me everywhere.
    Together with her and god I can overcome any PMO-temptation.

5. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I was very busy. No time for something else. My relationship with god is still alright.

6. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Hi had some nice days where I had very much to do. So no time for PMO and a little time for the lord. I will improve this within the next days.

7. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a nice day and did lots of sports. In the evening I was very exhausted but happy. Life is very nice at the moment.

8. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Finally, I had time to listen to a sermon and to pray a while. It feels good to be with god and to know he will give me everything I need. I love him!

MikeDownUnder likes this.
  9. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a nice day. Relaxed alot and did some sports. In the evening I prayed a bit. All in all it was a very nice and lovely day.

10. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

The weekend was wonderful. Today I had a pleasent time with my family and went to church. God is so good to me.

11. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today I struggled with god. There is an opertunity to talk to someone about him. I feel like I am a coward and cannot do this.
    Do you have some advices how to handle such situations? Any suggestions are welcome.

12. skinnydagger

skinnydagger Fapstronaut

I suggest you ease into the conversation. Don't portray yourself as an overzealous fanatic or else he won't take you seriously. Start off with something light and if he continues to have a fruitful convo with you, you can start discussing god and religion,

Painlich likes this.
  13. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Thank you for your advice. I will try to follow it.
    My day was allright. Due to a great heat in our office I am not as productive as I would be but it is part of summer I guess. I took the time to read in the bible and to pray afterwards. Hopefully, if I focus on god the temptations will be weaker and not that often.

skinnydagger likes this.
  14. skinnydagger

skinnydagger Fapstronaut

15. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a pleasent time at work but afterwards I were a bit tired. So in the evening I were tempted. For some time I always had to think about PMO. So I layed down on my bed to rest a while as being tired is not good for my habits. After that everything was alright and I read a while in the bible.

16. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Luckily, there was no temptation today. I had not that much time for it as the day was relatively full. I still managed it to pray a bit.

17. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Today, I did some sports and met with some friends. We had a pleasent time and talked alot about god.

18. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I had a nice day, visited the sermon and went to a fair. There, I had a wonderful time with my girlfriend. My relationship to god is alright.

MikeDownUnder likes this.
  19. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

Much to do at work and in my private life. No sign of temptation. Thank you god!

20. Painlich

Painlich Fapstronaut

I went to a cell group and had interesting talks about god and his attributes. It was very encouraging. So my life with god is on a good level.