1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A lighting CAN hit the same place twice.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JJTorres, Aug 11, 2018.

1. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

My dad was hit by lighting (TWICE!)
    Reference:Youtube.

Dream title:
    A Lighting can hit twice the same place

Type: Prophetic.

I was sitting next to a dining table in a mall's food court. There i heard this man beside me tell another guy something to which he replied in an angry authoritative way: "A lighting can strike twice the same place" that i heard that on the History Channel.

Interpretation:
    While.watching the youtube video put on the top of this entry, i was asking myself what does mean for a lighting to "strike the same place twice". And God revealed it to me, the thought came to me that i had bought two books on Spiritual Warfare and both contain a very similar front cover of a dark sky in a thunderstorm. They happened to me at different life stages of my life where i was interested in spiritual warfare, and they hit me twice at the same place!
    0811180435-1.jpg 0811180435a-1.jpg

Hitting the same place twice means a miracle, soemething supernatural that would not occur naturally.
    Something ocurring a second time means confirmation of the veracity of something.

The thunder in the bible refers to the powerful and authorative voice of God
    "After it his voice roars;
    he thunders with his majestic voice,
    and he does not restrain the lightnings when his voice is heard
    ." — Job 37:4
    because that's how it sounds to the spritual ear(loud and clear). I want to make clear that that is not the only form or tone God speaks, he also speaks a small sound as with the prophet Elijah
    "after the earthquake, fire—but the Lord was not in the fire; after the fire, a light silent sound."
    1 Kings 19:12

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  2. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I think the Vatican was hit twice by lightening one night (you can see a video on YT), some say it's a sign of dark practice in it...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    JJTorres and tweeby like this.
  3. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

I'm not sure the vatican was hit twice, but what i know is that that spiritual sign of lighting striking the vatican dome means God casting out the deviln from heaven, something quick and noticeable
    So was Pope Benedict XVI's resignation.