1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not loneliness but solitude.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by jwntoB3Rllif, Aug 16, 2018.

1. jwntoB3Rllif

jwntoB3Rllif New Fapstronaut

Especially, when i am feeling really hard and stressed out by some troubles, i tend to justify causes of masterbation.
    One day, i felt the suffering but the suffering was triggered by phsyical trouble. I thought it could not be justified and thought again myself "When you have some rest and sleep, you'll be okay." But today, the suffering was triggered by my social disorder and the social disorder exhausts me inherently and mentally
    i think. Even, my mom saw what i was doing and also i noticed what she was seeing. But when i feel the socially pain, the pain just go harsh and deep. The socially pain not always makes me unhappy but i cannot handle with it. Before today, i just thought myself that after i endured stop PMO at least more than 60days, my social relationship with my major classmates would be better and have my first girlfriend in my major. But when i heard my intimate major friends said to me, i don't think NoFap makes me better about the socially pain.
    What should I do? I almost cannot afford to think and use my time by suffering the pain, but effect of it cannot be ignored. :(

2. Light of Freyja

Light of Freyja Fapstronaut

You must become ok with your discomforts and understand being uncomfortable gives us the energy to become a more full person. It is a source of energy that will inspire you to challenge yourself.