1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to fill the gap

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RocketManBonanza, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Hi,
    this is kinda my story...... idk how to word it but here goes....
    In 2016 i played american football (some people know it as soccer) and i played on an all guys team. Well i bonded really close to this one guy and he became my best friend and protector on the field. We went to the same school and say each other all the time, near the end of the season i finally got him to ask me out on the night of our biggest win of the whole football season. it was a win win situation that night for the both of us.
    We were a really happy couple, he bought me presents, let me sleep on his lap during the lunch breaks at school, he let me eat his food lol. He was perfect, and he still is perfect.
    We broke up at 1year and 2 months and 3 days (lol i know thats specific)
    He ended the relationship because he was going into highschool, and he had a job, and i was to much of a burden in his life.
    He had become my life support, i was very deep in my depression and i needed him. I dragged him down with me and made up lies, saying i was pregnant and saying that im gonna kill myself tonight. Just crazy stuff like that.
    I made up as many excuses as i could to try and get him to stay.
    He waited over a month to tell me that he was thinking about ending it with me. He didnt even tell me to my face, our breakup was over text. I texted him viciously for the next 4 months, saying mean things, making him feel as horrible as i could because im selfish and i didnt want him to be happy if i couldnt be happy.
    I loved that boy with all im worth. He was the only good thing in my life and i ruined it because im a selfish b*tch with 3 addictions; love addiction, attention addiction, and a sex addiction.
    Its been over 8 months and hes still all i can think about, hes still the guys of my dreams, hes still who i describe when i think about the perfect guy.
    I cant get over him, i still love him, and i miss him.

My sex addiction got worse after i became single, i used every guy i could, hurting them and my friends to make myself feel better. I sexted non stop, i got all my devices and my life taken away. I was locked in a hospital for a week in the mental ward because i started cutting, my depression had finally taken everything. I didnt want to live, i didnt want to see his face ever again.

I still have those moments where i miss him so much i can barely breathe, i still have those moments where id rather die than see his face when i go into highschool.

I dont want to be alone anymore, i want to love and be loved, i want to have friends again, i want to have a stable life again, i dont want to circle the drain.

Maltheal likes this.
  2. Maltheal

Maltheal Fapstronaut

I know how you feel
    that also happened to me I tried with everything to get her back but there was no use until I came to the realization that she’s long gone and I can do nothing about it
    Even tho I miss her alot and many times she crosses my mind and I feel like I want to cry to get her but that’s not actually an option anymore.
    so I started focusing on myself instead and I kinda Locked my heart out
    The best way to deal with this in my humble point of view is that you focus on being better in every aspect of your life. Keep yourself busy with studying, working, volunteering, and knowing new people.
    I won’t lie to you and say that I’ve forgotten her even after 2 years now but all I can say is that she’s less on my mind now

raikage darui likes this.
  3. Brandoneus

Brandoneus Fapstronaut

I've experienced that kind of hurt as well. Girl I dated and loved for 6 years all of a sudden completely out of my life. I had trouble breathing at times. It hurt. The pain was real. But it did pass. It got easier slowly. I worked on myself and became so much better because of the fire I endured. The pain will go away and you will find joy in the new you when you heal. You will also find greater joy when you realize there is another guy out there that will make you happier. Someone who truly wants to be with you, rather than you having to convince him.

4. Rah110

Rah110 Fapstronaut

Hey I too faced the same situation twice. 1st time it was very difficult to get over but 2nd time was easier. The key is too keep yourself busy. Also get out and meet new people. join some club or hobby classes. It will help u in two ways-you would be able to keep urself busy n forget ur past. Also u will be able to meet new ppl.