1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions on Dating, Marriage, and PMO

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mr. 180, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Mr. 180

Mr. 180 Fapstronaut

I'm about to head off to college, and before long I'm looking to get on the dating scene. Dating almost never interested me in high school as I went to a small school and many of the girls were far too interested in drama for my taste. As such, I have 0 experience in dating.
    I've been struggling with PMO for a while, and needless to say this has been on my mind when thinking about dating. So, I have a few questions:
    1. At what point in a relationship do I break the news that I have a history with PMO?
    2. Is it easier to quit PMO when dating? It seems like I could take the attitude that I'm doing it for someone else rather than just for me, which might make it easier...?
    3. If any of you reading this are already married (or if you have some insight), what can I look forward to in marriage with a PMO history? Is there always going to be that guilty thought lurking in the back of my mind?
    Thanks for any input you can offer me!

2. sephhh

sephhh Fapstronaut

Fix yourself first.

Don't count on someone else to make you better.

Women come when you're in the right mindset.

Mention to girls of past PMO anytime as long as it doesn't hinder you in any way.

PMO history is simply just history. It won't effect you unless you're currently addicted.

Feelings of guilt and failure are only a problems if you center on them. Keep them in the past and concentrate on your greatness.

Hitto likes this.