1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New and looking for support

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Justtrying, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Justtrying

Justtrying New Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone,
    I am a recently married guy. About two years ago my fiance found my stash, including exgf pictures. I was wrong to do that to her. I was her first relationship, and it hurt her. We still hadnt even had sex when she found it. I've tried not faping before, but things have gotten worse since I graduated and she hasn't found a job. The wedding was beautiful, but our intimacy has trailed off pretty bad in the last six months, and I relapsed pretty hard. Im now at least a once a day, sometimes two. It's effected my mood and my job performance.

I can't talk to my wife, because I haven't mentioned the relapse, and dont want to hurt her anymore. I want to be as good as I say I am.

So, how do I do it. Last time, fear was my motivation. Fear of losing her and being exposed. Now all i have in my chest is guilt, shame and hurt. I dont have many friends I trust with something like this.

So, what can I do?

2. endofolding

endofolding Fapstronaut

Hello! I am not married and haven't even had a longer relationship. But I would address the situation directly, be 100% honest with my spouse. Everything regarding sex and relations must be clear and honest, only then I see that real and supportive relation can evolve. If there is hiding and avoiding talks of certain kind, it can support suspicion which is not good. I would do it even if I would lose my mate. Maybe I am still alone because I have such attitude for relations, but also, I have never been in such situation.