1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

34 days down

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kublakai, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Kublakai

Kublakai Fapstronaut

I have been PMO free for 34 days now and boy let me tell you....it hasn't been an easy 34 days. I have had urges to relapse along the way but ever since day 30 the urge has been a lot stronger! It's getting rather difficult, so to avoid said urge I get on soundcloud and find some music to mellow out, doing this I've been able to relax I've also found some dope artist to listen to. Seems like my dick is constantly at a attention now which is both good and bad. I've been doing this on hard mode since the beginning but I'm tempted to give someone a call to.....well you know. Hopefully I can stay strong. I feel a lot more confident and focused, also more excited about things going on in my life. Fingers crossed I don't relapse I really want to meet that 90 day marker.

2. Challenge Ready

Challenge Ready Fapstronaut

Stay strong. You have worked too hard to not achieve your 90 day mark. Do this! You have to waaant it (and I know you do!!) More excited about life, more confident & focused...boom. Keep up the good fight.

3. Kublakai

Kublakai Fapstronaut

Thank you! Your words of encouragement definitely help me to stay strong and push forward

4. elhombre93

elhombre93 Fapstronaut

Stay strong look at all time you master yourself, and i'm sure a part of you is going stronger saying that you will succeed.