1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Venting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Hope84, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Hope84

Hope84 Fapstronaut

Really sad and depressed today. This is the first year I won’t be spending Christmas with my wife. In the process of getting a divorce and it’s just really crappy that I’m also sick with the flu. I’m sure most people are having a great time, maybe next year I will have a better Christmas. It does feel good to get it out on the forums. If anyone else is going through a divorce, or just having a crappy Christmas feel free to vent out. Not every day is going to be a good day, so I will have to take the good with the bad. Hopefully the good days are right ahead :)

2. purity

purity Fapstronaut

Bro, I'm not having a great time. I wish I was spending my X-mas eve with a wife and kid, or at least a girlfriend, but I'm all alone. I know if I truly want a genuine relationship, I need to be successful at NoFap to make that work. Better days are coming.

Someone pissed me off on the forum, I thought about packing my bags and making a new home over at yourbrainrebalanced.com.

All because I used the words 'slut' and 'succubi'. So this person has the nerve to form an assumption about me, accuse me of 'judging' people, and basically nit-picking and fault finding my ass head to toe over my post. I suppose sometimes I can speak radically, biased, and come off as offensive to people. But give me a break bro, lmao. People sometimes.

So glad you started this thread.

Today I was riding my bike home from the store, and I was coming up to a 4-way stop, stop signs all ways. So as I'm riding up, I see a car coming to a stop so I start to slow down, but this guy goes OUT OF HIS WAY to stay at the stop sign, and I'm still like 20 feet away, I thought I was noticeably slowing down. It's such a pain to brake on a bike, and then have a freaking car that's ALREADY STOPPED, sit and wait for you, like they're doing you a favor by not going. Sometimes I wished live in a city nearby where people don't 'caretake' pedestrians and pedalists, everyone goes their own way quickly and efficiently, the city I live in is known for having overtly 'friendly' drivers. Anyways maybe I'm overthinking this WAY TOO MUCH haha.

So I come to a stop and wave the guy to go, and he still isn't going! FML, so I make an open arm gesture like what are you doing buddy, and the guy gets out of his car! He yells to me, I was going to let you go! I say oh thanks, while thinking how this idiot could have went before I was even to the stop sign.

Perhaps it was another failed test of awareness/patience. I failed a test last week riding my bike too lol.

I was riding on a bike path and coming up on a crosswalk, and a car was stopped on the other side of the intersection at a stop sign. I must have been 100 yards away, and this car was just sitting there. I was getting ready to stop, but this car was not moving for like a minute, so as I decide to keep riding across, the car decides to drive through the intersection at the same time, like wtf?! So I gave them the finger, talk about road rage. People just test you sometimes, gotta learn patience and tolerance, and that you are the fool and the one who loses when you let somebody get you angry.

Edit: I should just stay off the general forum here lmao.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014