1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

saints and sadhus are humans too !

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by yojesse, Dec 24, 2014.

1. yojesse

yojesse Fapstronaut

hi guys. its really interesting that each and everytime i relapse my mind is actually getting stronger and maturing faster. I always end up in some weired thoughts the day after my relapses.This i want to really discuss about how saints and sadhus or yogis (indian spiritualist or holy men ) are able to live a life of nofap ( really they simple dont even think about anykind of sexual thoughts ). my opinion is that they have actually mastered their sexuality (or who knows what they do when no one is watching, fap fap fap ).Im not kidding I believe that i have probably read all blogs and web pages dedicated to sexuality control or seminal conservation. Generally its speaks about the potential power of semen retention.

Doctors and scientists says thata male body continues to produce sperm even when he isnt sexually active. So what happen to when a man doesnt ejaculate for a long time ,simple his body will dump the extra juice vie wet dreams. Thats why as fraptrunauts we easly get wet dreams once we have at least a week of nofap under our belt.

Reason is that our body used to the daily demand for semen when we were faping on a regular basis. now that we dont really need all that semen our body start to adjust to this new setting by dumping excess semen every night.

I can prove my theory , because after a couple of wet dreams my body is in balance so it doesnt release semen even when i experience sexual dreams.

Back to the topic , so do you think those people get wet dreams ?

why people relate chasity or celebate to spirituality ? whenever thers a topic about enlightenment, success, we can expect someone to bring the point of sexual control.

I also have a wuestion to people who has at keast 6 months of nofap under their belt.

how the hell you guys manage this far ? (bloody hell my head was about to explode due to my urges so i decided to release my juice just to live another day . serious )

I think that its all have to do with motivation , If i want to rate my motivational level on day 1, it would be 10/10 , but it simply decrease as i abstain more and more days . finally on the day of relapse it would be 0. I did everything including cold shower , mediation, exercise , willpower.but its like holding the king cobra snake directly in front of your face , it will strike at ant time. as i got struck now.

2. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

Do you have any evidence that "the body 'dumps' the semen" ?

Yogis that masturbate are degenerates and not saints. The Saint is a person who has transcended the pathetic materialistic illusion, and eleveated him/herself to a higher realm of expression which zombified consumers cannot comprehend.

3. monkotto

monkotto Fapstronaut

:) right who knows? there are many hidden rooms in a monastery.

edit:
    i know exactly what you mean when you say "my head will explode" - two days ago i had incredible urges.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  4. yojesse

yojesse Fapstronaut

wet dreams brother . your body's way of dumping excess sperm

5. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

nope :p

http://www.vasectomy-information.com/moreinfo/reabsorb.htm

Ejaculation during dreams is caused because of the fantasies and not because you have too much sperm or such. It would be extremely ineficient for the body to expend so much energy and such valuable resources in order to create sperm just to dump it afterwards. The Demiurge isn't stupid, y'know...lol :)

I always like to think about these things in terms of survival in a normal/natural/true environment, that is...in the middle of the wilderness using stone-age technology. Would it make sense for men to just waste valuable tissue and energy? Nope, totally illogical. Thus, Nofap.

6. purity

purity Fapstronaut

Whatever, I commend you for this post. Too many times I see people yapping about 'Oh it's natural to cum your pants in your sleep, it's just your body getting rid of 'excess' semen." Ya, it's natural like having sex is natural, it's a product of sex in the mind. Buried fantasies in your subconcious, coming to life in your sleep.

Some ways to reduce your chance of a WD:
    1) Don't eat within 3 hours of going to sleep.
    2) Try to relax before bed, best to avoid going to sleep with a 'scattered' mind.
    3) Think about starting some kind of meditation practice if you find yourself having wet dreams often, it's a waste of energy and you can certainly make an effort to reduce them. Eliminating them completely may not be possible however, or could take years of efforts to eliminate them.

Mostly people practicing celibacy/abstinence (or nofap hardmode) run into problems with WD's. The brahmacharya guide has alot of good info on them, just google 'brahmacharya guide dlshq' if you want more help with WD's, from a God believing Swami, but the info can be applied universally.

Edit: Wow, just read the first post, kind of hard to make sense of. "dumping excess semen every night." That's a problem and you should probably see a Doctor for that.

7. yojesse

yojesse Fapstronaut

listen brother, your body will maintain homeostasis regardless of whatever you do. sperm and semen is meant to be ejaculated during ejaculation. your body doesn't produce semen and sperm for this purpose only. if you don't ejaculate for a long time you body naturally discharge those sperms mixed with juice.

http://teens.webmd.com/boys/wet-dream-faq?page=2

8. purity

purity Fapstronaut

Listen brother, so called Western medical "experts" don't know much in the ways of sexual energy sublimation/transmutation.

I'm not saying you're wrong, don't get me wrong bro, I'm saying there are higher ways my man.

And btw I don't need you flashing webmd articles in my face, I'm all too familiar with that kind of info bro, thanks my man.

Can you dig this?:

Wet dream and voluntary copulation — A vital difference

A sexual act shatters the nervous system. The whole nervous system is shaken or agitated during the act. There is excessive loss of energy. More energy is wasted during coition. But it is not so when emission occurs during the dreaming state. In a wet dream, it may be the outflow of the prostatic juice only. Even if there is loss of the vital fluid, there is not much draining. The actual essence does not come out during wet dreams. It is only the watery prostatic juice with a little semen that is discharged during nocturnal pollutions. When nocturnal emission takes place, the mind which was working in the inner astral body suddenly enters the physical body vehemently in an agitated condition. That is the reason why emission takes place suddenly.

Difference between physiological pollution and pathological pollution

Spermatorrhoea is involuntary seminal discharge. Nocturnal discharge, night pollution, Svapna-Dosha, wet dream are all synonymous terms. Ayurvedic doctors call this disease Sukra-Megha. This is due to the evil habits in youth. In severe cases, discharges occur in daytime also. The patient passes semen along with urine during micturition. If there is occasional discharge, you need not be alarmed a bit. This may be due to heat in the body, or the pressure of loaded bowels or bladder on the seminal bags. This is not a pathological condition.

Night pollution is of two kinds, namely, physiological pollution and pathological pollution. In physiological pollution, you will be refreshed. You should not be afraid of this act. You should not mind if the discharge of semen is very occasional. You need not worry about it. This is also a slight flushing of the apparatus or a periodical cleansing through a slight overflow from the reservoir in which the semen is stored up. This act may not be attended with evil thoughts. The person may not be aware of the act during the night. Whereas, in pathological pollution, the act is accompanied by sexual thoughts. Depression follows. There is irritability, languishment, laziness, inability to work and concentrate. Occasional discharges are of no consequence, but frequent nocturnal pollutions cause depression of spirits, debility, dyspepsia, low spirits, loss of memory, severe pain in the back, headache, burning of the eyes, drowsiness and burning sensation at urination or during the flow of semen. The semen becomes very thin.

Causes and consequences

Wet dreams and spermatorrhoea may be due to various causes like constipation, a loaded stomach, irritation-producing or wind-producing food, impure thoughts and long self-abuse done in ignorance.

Seminal weakness, nocturnal emissions, lascivious dreams and all other effects of an immoral life will surely lead one to a miserable state of living if not checked by proper medicines. But these medicines cannot produce a permanent cure. One can get temporary relief during the time one takes the medicine. Even doctors of the West admit that such medicines cannot effect a permanent cure. The moment the medicine is discontinued, the patient will find his disease all the worse. In some cases, the patient becomes impotent by the use of drugs. The only effective permanent cure can be had through the system of ancient Yoga. Nasti Yogat Param Balam. There is no strength higher than that of Yoga. The different methods given in this book will enable you to get success if practiced regularly. (Obviously the author is "yoga biased". Meditation and other practices can help one gain control of their subconcious mind just as well.)

Do not be carried away by the pompous advertisements made by quacks and charlatans. Lead a simple natural life. You will become all right soon. Do not spend any money in buying the so-called patent medicines and specifics. They are worthless. Quacks try to exploit the credulous and the ignorant. Do not go to the doctors. Endeavour to qualify yourself as your own doctor. Understand the laws of nature, the principles of hygiene and health. Do not tresspass against the laws of health.

http://www.dlshq.org/download/brahmacharya.htm#_Toc441557007

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  9. yojesse

yojesse Fapstronaut

listen brother, im not trying to disrespect you but i think you are poorly educated on human biology regarding your sexual organs and their funtions . your spermothzoh or whatever doesnt exist further more seminal weakness is medically disproved. i still respect you but you said im showing you webmd articles but where did you find the garbage articles to support your claim. so can you show your articles to a doctor to prove you point on seminal weakness and spermotozoh. they will instantly recognize you as a uneducated person my brother.

10. yojesse

yojesse Fapstronaut

what country are you from my brother ? .if nervous system is shattered by sex then every man would be a walking like a zombie now. i completely accept that orgasm is so intensly powerful but your view on that as a evil and unpurified act is just nonsense and it clearly demonstrates you ignorance on science and human biology. erection is caused by sexual thoughts plus hormones , especially erections during a sleep is pricaused by testosterone. brother try to get some real infos on this subject and you dont have to spent time digging some poorly scientific articles just to attach it with your comment in order to flash it on my face. im too used to those articles purly based on someones ignorance and lack of proper education. i hope you understand my brother.

11. krazykhan786

krazykhan786 Fapstronaut

Google Male Deer Exercise. It helps in WD

12. banna

banna Fapstronaut

Brother,
    I m not trying to disrepct you.. u r not educated enough....I agree with u that these things are not supported by western science....
    But if we go by biology than masturbation is also healthy habbit ...and masturbating daily is good for you...what science believes is that sperm is produced continuously and there is no harm in flushing it out of the body, by any mean.
    Apparently it is not true...and I presume that u will agree on that...sites like nofap and ybop and people prove that semen should be preserved....there are many post with benefits of semen preservation....increased confidence, better thinking, are some of the benefits...
    None of these concepts are supported by any scientific study but these are experienced by many people....

So it can be said that everything claimed by modern science and doctors are not true....

Intrestingly , all these concepts are present in old Indian scriptures...
    U should be open minded to other people's views and try to understand them ...because what u believe can turn out wrong ...

I recommend u to read about "Vivekananda"