1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing with bad habits

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MindShift, Aug 22, 2018.

1. MindShift

MindShift Fapstronaut

Hello guys, i have a lot of problems with my habits and i dont know how to fix them, i tried a lot of different things but still don`t work;

a list of my bad habits:

Can`t sleep at night, on the day time i feel like a zombie;
    When i want to learn i can`t focus;
    I can`t even eat right for the gym and i start losing pounds of mass;
    i feel like a shit and i don`t know how to control this stupid feeling;
    Now i have some problems when i talk, i can`t pronounce words well;

Any tips please (i`m 19 yrs old)

2. MindShift

MindShift Fapstronaut

ill quit pmo, i think the last problem is because i can`t sleep, i sleep like 2 hours per night and 2 per day
    So do you think the fucking devices won`t let me sleep? (In my room i have one PC, one wireless and one phone)

3. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

4. MindShift

MindShift Fapstronaut

I don`t play video games or something like this ( i`m a programmer ) i spend more than 8 hours at PC per day but when the night comes........ my brain start thinking how productive i can be if i can just sleep like a normal person => depression + anxiety :/

5. MindShift

MindShift Fapstronaut

I turned off the devices, i put myself in the bed at 00:00 and i got sleep at 4:00, wake up at 10:00, 3rd problem fixed, 4rd too. Now i dont want to drink coffe anymore, lets see how i sleep tonight :D

leo da king likes this.
  6. MindShift

MindShift Fapstronaut

@Question: If i dont sleep one night and the next day ill be awake untill next night, will be ok to reset my sleep cycle?