1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's you favourite alcoholic drink?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

I stopped drinking about 18 months ago, but I do miss whisky. And whiskey. A good single malt scotch, preferably, but I'm not too nationalistic about it – Irish, Canadian, Japanese, American are all good too.

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I love Guinness

3. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

I'm a Guinness fan also. My wife and son bought me a Kegerator with two taps for Father's Day a couple of years ago and I keep two varieties of craft beer on tap.

4. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

I see you're a man of culture as well.

5. Dhampyr

Dhampyr Fapstronaut

... Absinthe with ice-cold water: the green fairy ...

6. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I don't drink, except very very rarely. I drink beer.

7. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Mine is easily gin on the rocks. No fruit. 25 years of drinking it has basically made me a cheap date too because I don't bother with anything other than well gin anymore 99% of the time. My college had a 7 to 1 guy to girl ratio, and had snow on the ground 8 of 9 months Of the school year. I realized quite soon that alcohol needed to hurt a little. Plus drinking gin on the rocks has gotten me out of countless disgustingly sweet shots over the years. I am eternally grateful to it for that.

8. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Amstel beer is my energy drink. However, I drink also bacardi and havana...

9. I love a good pint of Smithwick's. I also like Jameson and on special occasions Johnny Walker. I drink less whiskey now mainly because of the GF. Her family don't drink much but I am bred for it.

10. Ratmancampidori

Ratmancampidori Fapstronaut

Ive been drinking a lot of Mango Malibu lately, Smirnoff is also rather good.

11. “Hey careful man, there’s a beverage here!” Ha ha funny movie

WesternWolf likes this.
  12. Double IPA on hot summer day oh mannnnnnnn

13. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

German/Dutch beers o_O

14. I like mojitos but if its' beer its Pacifico. I also make a drink, with lemonade, grapefruit juice and tequila.