1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Craziest/funniest advice thread!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Red Girl, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Red Girl

Red Girl Fapstronaut

I needed a good laugh tonight and I got one! I was just contacted by someone who told me that I should apply Tabasco sauce on my hands after I shower and "Keep a bottle in your purse at all times." Lol :) He was serious too and went on to describe his experience with his proven remedy.
    This thread is for the craziest, funniest, or most bizarre advice you have received regarding your problem.
    :)

2. Finalfight123

Finalfight123 Fapstronaut

Its weird but it just might work thanks.

3. Red Girl

Red Girl Fapstronaut

Whatever works I suppose :)

4. purity

purity Fapstronaut

I was once offered a free surgery at an animal shelter in a back alley of Chinatown. The wise man said he would make me a eunuch, but he wanted to use my testes in his new longevity formula as compensation.

Obviously I just made that up lol, I wish I had a funny story but this really isn't a funny situation and so I have only received serious and truly wise advice from people on this matter.

For instance I was told I should channel my energy into fitness and my martial arts training (kung fu). That great fighters would channel their energy into their training, and that's why they were so great!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  5. Red Girl

Red Girl Fapstronaut

That is extreme! I can see sexual energy being used for other things. I would like to know more about that. Thank you.

6. purity

purity Fapstronaut

http://www.asianefficiency.com/heal...tion-part-04-sexual-energy-and-transmutation/

I chose that article because you are a female I presume? Or maybe just a dude who carries a purse, either way that article explains how sex transmutation applies to both men and women. You could always read Chapter 11 from Napolean Hill's book Think and Grow Rich to understand the concept of transmutation, but he does not refer to women at all, only men, but that's because it's so old and writers often used 'men' when referring to anybody, transmutation is the exact same for both genders.

Here's the chapter :eek: : http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm

Btw if that person was serious about the tabasco, I pity them. It means they are probably super desperate and hopeless at overcoming masturbation through 'less obscene' ways.

If you need more realistic and practical advice, you will find it around this forum. I hope your progress is going well.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  7. Red Girl

Red Girl Fapstronaut

Thank you for the reading material. Let's discuss this next week when this week is over, if that is okay with you. Lol... And yes, I am a girl. Thank you for replying to me :)

8. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

You wont smell any better by staring at yer nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

HOLY CRAP!! I THOUGHT THAT WAVE WOULD NEVER END!!!!!!
    said the ocean

10. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

I AM NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT IN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
    said space.

11. Razielcreed

Razielcreed Fapstronaut

Or you can put your hands on fire or Cut them off , that's the killer Tip for NoFap hahhhhahaha ;)

12. Red Girl

Red Girl Fapstronaut

Lol! You guys are funny... And a little morbid!

13. Jamest007Bond

Jamest007Bond Fapstronaut

Why stop at cutting your hand off? You'll just end up using your left. Castration is the easy way to win NoFap for life on hard mode. lol

14. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

*starts nofap*

*cuts off own penis*

*problem solved*