1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Heart Aches

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mysecondlifejourney, Aug 23, 2018.

1. mysecondlifejourney

mysecondlifejourney Fapstronaut

So lonely right now - so lonely. It’s like I’ll never be loved or touched again. My heart aches.

Deleted Account and Freelectron like this.
  2. RevFlav100

RevFlav100 Fapstronaut

feel the same way. been messaging this one girl for the longest we schedule cuddle sessions and then she gets cold feet. super frustrating. says she feels lonely and everything and then just leaves me hanging. frustratinggggg.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Freefaller

Freefaller Fapstronaut

Can I join this party?

I saw this girl for 4 weeks and was official for 48 hours but she broke up with me. She gave the, "it's not you it's me speech." I actually believed her but wish she would let me help her with the stuff she was dealing with. I was head over heels for this girl but unfortunately it didn't work out. I'm still hurting over it and it's been a month :/

4. I feel you guys, I know how bad this loneliness can be. But trust me this feeling is not permanent and you will be fine. There is always tomorrow.. Give yourself time and think about what you can enjoy today and how start your tomorrow positively :)

vulture175 likes this.
  5. There have been moments were I have felt the same way, but it never lasts forever remember that it rains the hardest just before the storm is about to let up

6. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Been there and I'm back there again. However, experience tells me that it will not last forever. Good luck guys but don't worry too much either

Master Chips likes this.
  7. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

Self fulfillment comes first, then the relationship. A relationship has a very slight chance to fulfill us when we're not fulfilled ourselves.

Build connection with everything around man. U have family, u have friends, brothers, us. Ur not alone.

Hitto and Freefaller like this.
  8. Freelectron

Freelectron Fapstronaut

Loneliness is a very bad feeling, the best thing you can do for yourself is to remind you always have someone who cares for it, be it friends or/and family. This feeling will pass by soo.if you keep it in mind. And if you have no one around, just go outside and hang out with someone new

9. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

I feel my anxiety rising up and down my mind races about the past and the future what could have done how I’m still living at home at 28 and seeing my parents interact and how their relationship is basically codependency at this point. How I will ever find someone to love me how awkward I am when talking to women.How I’m gonna make enoug money to move out and independent. My brother and have lived together since we have know each other and now he is living across the coast after moving a month ago.Thinking about how I’m looking for that love and affection I never got in my childhood because we aren’t a hugging and kissing family. But after praying and meditating I realize that I’m fighting to better myself and realize this pain and suffering I’m experiencing is for a reason. It’s time to start believing in myself and accepting myself and strive for better but be content that I’m trying and not relying on pmo anymore.Just writing all this to you guys made me feel better I hope it helps you. I use to think nobody else feels this pain and it’s a lie we are here to fight our demons and to get out of our own way. I hope you all love yourselves and realize we are all gods children and there are people out there who love us and we should continue fighting for them and more importantly for ourselves God bless you all

Freelectron and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Abmu

Abmu Fapstronaut

Loneliness has almost driven me insane sometimes, feel like I am fighting some sort of a deamon, I sometimes would feel so lonely that I'd be standing in the cold rain and cry like a you know what, just feel like this pain would end soon like my life but I don't know why I feel like this, I just want someone to hug me and tell me it's gonna be ok just keep going but I don't have anyone who would say that

11. So much truth in that statement. I noticed that after the days that you feel the worst, the following day always seems to be so much brighter. your emotions have their own way of balancing out to keep you sane it seems.

Deleted Account and Abmu like this.
  12. Stay strong Hitto Its about to turn for the best for you, I have been there myself IT WILL TURN AROUND GOD BLESS

13. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Thanks brother I think so too I have faith

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Having faith is enough god bless you on your journey

Hitto likes this.