1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm fucking pissed off man someone help

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Daylivin, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

So I have a 20 year old brother which he's 3 years older than me talking to his friends about how he fucked a girl In his car and it's fucking pissing me off man. Like honestly, he's talking about how it happened and shit. And I'm still a virgin and it's fuckin pissing me off Man. Like bro what the fuck is going on right now. Dude has a license and all and I don't got shit like literally I'm so far behind in everything. Also considering the fact I have balanitis cus I learned about sex at a late age and never cleaned my dick cause I never knew what a foreskin was lmao. Dude fuck is going on with my life right now please help somebody idk what my fucking problem is but I'm pissed cause My brother also never talks to me too cus he hates me. Fuck man. Idk what to do I just wanna bash his skull

2. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

I'm tryna focus on life and school but I hear the shit he says it's fucking annoying man ughhhhhh

3. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

Hi bro,
    Losing virginity is not the most important thing in life. In fact keeping it for the one you love is a really precious gift that your. Brother can't do anymore even if he tried. Because he probably isn't to fussy and he's. It treating that.girl right.

Your infection will go in time. Then no one will know about it.

A licence is totally doable of you put in the effort. These are all solvable bro. Be thankful that you have all working parts on your body. Imagine if you didn't have the cool body you have?

Try to put effort in something your brother isn't interested in. Then you can excel and make it your strength.

torrace and kropo82 like this.
  4. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

***correction I meant to say if your brother just gets laid and boasts about it. He is not respectful to the girl and therefore it isn't true love. Probably he just has sex with anyone which isn't a loving relationship.

5. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Bro I was fucking listening to what he Said. Bro I couldn't hear clearly cause guests were over but I heard he said this to his friend "bro I wasn't saying sht and she was screaming. After we finished she started cryying and said you're too sweet I'm looking for someone sour."And we argued in the car" idk what else bro I might've forgot already but bro fuck this shit man. I don't wanna live in this house no more. I'm skinny af and he's like 200 PDS so I can't beat him up if I wanted too I'm a skinny dude and never work out. Btw he doesn't know that I heard him man. See bro this world is fucked up dude. I don't want this dude to live in the same house as me. Fuck this guy man. Bro u don't get how pissed I am bro. I've never got along with him and I never will and I'm glad I won't. So mad to the point where I'm pacing back and forth in my house bro. Like I'm not even kidding dude. I'd much rather live in the middle fucking east cus this type of shit doesn't happen man. I'm not even kidding dude that's how I feel rn.

6. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

OK so what is your plan...are you ready to move and have enough resources. Sorry you are pissed bro. I get that you really are. But focus on you bro. Not him. Some of what u say is his business not your business. The sooner you can get out of there the better bro. How can you make it happen?

Atlanticus likes this.
  7. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

Thanks my friend. I'm happy to chat more

Atlanticus and Daylivin like this.
  8. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Bro that's the point man. It's like a cage, I live with that bitch aka my brother. I can't escape it even if I wanted too cus he brings friends over and tries to talk about this shit man. Even if I go in the daytime to do some stuff I won't see him but his friends are always @Night so I can't really escape it bro. People are messaging me saying "don't hate ur brother" but he's always hated me so fuck him. I tried to talk to him b4 but he wants to be a dick. I will move on ofc but now that's another thing that'll keep me up at night and btw I don't smoke or drink cus I'm not a fag like him. I wish he was a better person dude, just in everything but nah I can't change that. Bro I hope something bad happens to him man. I seriously hate that guy man. I can't even put it in words.

9. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Aye I appreciate you takin the time to talk to me man. It means a lot. Btw I'm not depressed dude I'm just fucking pissed as fuck. There's nothing to be sad about that prick. Ik I'm cursing my own blood brother but once again, fuck that guy.

10. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

OK.bro. so we need to be a little more .obstructive here. What are some other solutions that will help you? Can you couch surf with a mate? How is your little man, is it getting medical treatment?

11. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

Far out I mean construction five not obstru five...I hate autocorrect

12. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Bro he's really a shitty fucking person man. My mom and dad don't even really like him and they do everything for him and he's ungrateful. I'm only 17 and I'm making good money doing stuff irl and I got a lot of knowledge dude, one day I want to fucking make stacks and he gets broke as fuck that he comes begging to me and I spit on his face. Just like he's been doing to me the past 17 years. Btw I only have like 3 friends or so I had more but I stopped hanging out with em cause they don't fit my persona man. They all smoke and shit so yeah dude. It just p1sses me off that his friends come and he talks about this shit with them. Like shut the fuck up fucking faggot you're pissing me off already man. I can hear it from my room even with doors and windows closed.

13. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Yo can we take this to messages? If so, message me g. Lmao

14. Salada

Salada Fapstronaut

I don't know how either. See if you figure out how. I just started here too.

15. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Yeah I just messaged u. Check ur conversations

16. Daylivin

Daylivin Fapstronaut

Ye I message you check ur conversations

17. Peiskos

Peiskos Fapstronaut

Just try to calm down, you're 17 and thus still very young. I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 24 and I didn't lose my virginity to her until I was 25. Your time is going to come, your brother sounds very immature and he will come around some day too to realize that.

SquidCook and Salada like this.
  18. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

If you wish he was a better person, just try to lead by example. Don't worry so much about him, he's damaging himself, and he may need someone to look at as a role model of what kind of person he should be. You could be that role model for him. Younger or older, it doesn't matter. You have the drive to improve, the desire to work and put in the effort needed to succeed in whatever you do. Be who you want to be, don't worry about who he is. Put all this energy to work and focus on your own goals.

Nantz likes this.
  19. Nantz

Nantz Fapstronaut

Its all ok dude, just let yourself chill for a little while. First of all man, having sex in a car is not an experiance that you should use to determine if your caught up in life. That being said, your 17, its ok to feel the way you do, but just remember that especially at your age it is so easy to evaluate your life based on people around you. And ask yourself, do you want to be the guy who brags about having sex in a car, or do you want to be the man that can control his tongue and develops real relationships. Those are just my thoughts, i wish you the best of luck.

20. Wow you are one salty mofo talking about your brother like this - its disgusting, shame on you! All he did is that he had a girl and you did not. You hate him, because you envy him. All you say just depicts you as a really small kind of person mentally. You just want to have a girl and you hate on those who have them.

So a solution is to get a girl, which will be a problem, because you suck "bro".

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.