1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to the forum

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Inspirer, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Inspirer

Inspirer Fapstronaut

Hello friends, I have been reading the posts on nofap reddit forum since 1 year. This forum has helped me to cope up with my mastrubation but not completely.I have never been an excessive mastrubator but a constant one (excluding some streaks).I have achieved a 80 day streak at hardmode.A 60 day streak. These are the two significant streaks of my whole mastrubation period.I started doing it accidentally at the age of 16 since then I have been a victim of this menace.Now I am 18 but,I am unable to stop it completely:(.I could avoid it only for 4 to 5 days and then fap.I want the opinions of the those nofappers with streak of a year or more to tell me how to abstain from it for a year or more.I am single and due to religious purposes I can't do sex with any partner unless married.:emoji_bride_with_veil:

2. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard. My advice? Make a public commitment (on here), set up a counter, start a journal.

Inspirer likes this.
  3. Inspirer

Inspirer Fapstronaut

Ok sir.

JoePineapples likes this.