1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ace1

Ace1 Fapstronaut

Do not worry about it, each day is a challenge, and as every challenge are difficult (well more or less) you can have a feeling of not doing your best, or yet be disappointed about your bahavior. Just don't be demotivated, the 6th day passed, you do not have to fear anything else, just enjoy the 7th day. And read each posts, some of them may actually help you when you are feeling down ;)

It is now my 9th day, I haven't had any specific problem today, and I'm feeling more and more motivated.

See you later!

2. CarrM

CarrM Fapstronaut

day 22/30! Being intentional and committed

3. Akgeo

Akgeo Fapstronaut

4. Brokenseany

Brokenseany Fapstronaut

Ok so here I go
    I started PMO just before last Christmas, did well did the, 7 day challenge, then the 14, followed by the 21, 30 and then the 90 day, all was good a struggle but I achieved it and all was going well until about 3 weeks ago when something changed and I have been slipping back to old habits, not going as far as before, but still not good, wife has guessed, she says she has noticed that I have changed back. I have not been on here for some time, but now I need help again.
    So today I reboot my journey with day 1 on the 30 day challenge, I WILL be back everyday......

5. wrngnswr

wrngnswr Fapstronaut

6. S
    I
    X
    T
    E
    E
    N
    :)

Akgeo, Ace1, Laffio and 3 others like this.
  7. Sirus The Phoenix

Sirus The Phoenix Fapstronaut

8. jtmony08

jtmony08 Fapstronaut

9. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

day 5. It just gets better.

10. mxmd

mxmd Fapstronaut

day 26/30

4 days to go

franed98, Ace1, Laffio and 3 others like this.
  11. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

It's great to see you back! congratulations on your 2nd day without PMO. it's sometimes really hard to get out of the dejection mode, isn't it? you did it. good luck bro, you certainly have the capability of self-compassion:)

self-compassion is really really hard for me, too. it seems that I'm always discontent with what I've done, and I find this propensity really damaging. when I look in the mirror sometimes, I can't find any light in my eyes. this cheerless person is certainly not the real me, I think. these days I find an interesting practice, and I wanna share with you guys here. first, speak out all the dark thoughts repeating in your mind (I call it detoxifying, let go all the negative beliefs); secondly, find out the positive part of your life (I call it recharging, let light and energy comes in), as much as possible, because it's impossible that we consistently experiencing bad feelings for 60s/min and 24h/d. I sometimes do it with my parents when as a game, and it turns out to be a very interesting and motivative conversation. however, what I shared may not work for others. there are many methods, and you'll find the one that suits you, or maybe you already have a method which haven't been sumed up.

changing the negative mindset may be very important. hope we can do it together:)

franed98, Ace1, Laffio and 1 other person like this.
  12. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

congratulations!!!!

franed98, Elcamino and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

10!!!!
    20d left!

franed98, Ace1, Elcamino and 3 others like this.
  14. HenryWalker

HenryWalker New Fapstronaut

3rd day;gonna spend the day productively :)

Ace1, Elcamino, Laffio and 1 other person like this.
  15. Day 1/30: This is going to be my big goal right now.

Sunny W, franed98, Ace1 and 3 others like this.
  16. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

Stay strong. The middle of the challenge is the hardest part, but each day from here our you have more behind you than in front of you!

17. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

Day 29/30 is done. Just one more day! I can see the finish line!

Sunny W, franed98, Ace1 and 3 others like this.
  18. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

19. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

20. NFPBee

NFPBee Fapstronaut