1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discharge right after urine.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GratifiedSlave, Aug 28, 2018.

1. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    As it is evident from the counter below that I've completed 90 days in my steak and probably it's the first time I've come so far. I'm experiencing a strange thing, right after urinating my organ expels some sticky discharge (it's more like pre'cum, transparent in color) I feel absolutely no orgasm while its expulsion but I want to know what is the science behind it and why is it happening? Have I controlled my sexual urges way too much? :p

2. I'm no scientist but if you don't have any sexual sense before or during this then just ignore it.

It somehow sounds like semen. Definitely there will be reactions before the brain unplug from PMO.

Keep going brother, I'm so proud of you and dream of the day I can make 90 days. Few days into NoFap and I'm already feeling a lot better.

3. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

It’s normal to discharge semen few times especially after long time of NoFap. I had that happen

4. GratifiedSlave

Yeah, there are no sexual senses/feelings before, during or after it. Good luck to you :)

5. GratifiedSlave

Okay. Thanks for clearing the point.

6. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

It's definitely normal, happens to me when I start hitting a decent streak XD nothing to worry about

GratifiedSlave and seaguy44 like this.
  7. GratifiedSlave

It's good to see that I'm recovering... ^_^

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  8. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

It’s a good sign of recovery. More info here.

9. GratifiedSlave

Informative one. Thank you

TheGoldenEra and koolpal like this.
  10. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

Happened to me today as well, but it wasn't that much quantity.

11. RndyBm

RndyBm Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great work! Such an inspiration, please keep going bro!

Bman101 likes this.
  12. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

Yeah, let's surpass our former selves and overcome this addiction!

13. TheGoldenEra

By any chance does it come out after you try to go for a number 2?

14. Bman101

Bman101 Fapstronaut

No, it was exactly after I finished urinating, it was some minor discharge. I am thinking that maybe it could happen whilst trying to go for a number 2 in the case of a large stool which could press up against the prostate and/or seminal vesicle. I think that a bowel movement might be able to put some pressure or light friction against the prostate.

15. TheGoldenEra

That's what causes the discharge usually for me. If I urinate and it comes out its usually because ive been triggered before and taken and action.

Bman101 likes this.