1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are some games you guys are excited for?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Yuh skrt, Aug 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yuh skrt

Yuh skrt Fapstronaut

Personally i’m really excited for the new Spiderman game right around the corner as well as Ghost of Tsushima, Sekiro:Shadows Die Twice. The new Ubisoft pirate game seems good because i really enjoyed Assassins creed black flag naval combat. But i’m curious to hear some of your guys thoughts on new games.

2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Assasins creed oddessy
    Resident Evil 2

3. Yuh skrt

Yuh skrt Fapstronaut

Oh yeah Assassins creed oddessy, didn’t even think of that. That also looks very good. Might just have to pick it up when it comes out.

4. Yeah, i'm actually behind, i haven't played assassins creed origins yet either. I definitely want to though.

Yuh skrt likes this.
  5. omni_enforcer

omni_enforcer Fapstronaut

Imperator:Rome
    and the holy fury dlc of Crusader kings II

KS1994 and Yuh skrt like this.
  6. Yuh skrt

Yuh skrt Fapstronaut

Nice! i’ve wanted to get into Crusaders kings II but i own HoI4 and still haven’t learned how to play it so i wouldn’t want to open up another can of worms lol.

7. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Resident Evil 2 looks pimp!

But the game that I am truly fangirling over is the new Super Smash Brothers Ultimate!
    I squealed like a pig when I saw this trailer!!

8. omni_enforcer

omni_enforcer Fapstronaut

HOI4 is relatively easier(because at least nominally it has a tutorial), CK II, well it is another story, but it is not that complex as you think. I recommend trying the pirate version first and wait for chriatmas sale to get it right.

9. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

10. Doom Eternal
    Doom Eternal
    Doom Eternal

Also, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Red Dead Redemption 2 and World War Z.

11. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'm looking forward to 'Different Galaxy' which is a point and click game by KillMonday games. Fran Bow was superb. In the mean time I'm making my own horror game haha.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  12. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

@tweeby Off topic, but your signature with that quote about kindness has always been a personal favorite of mine.

13. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Is that the one where he is walking down a corridor and the zombie arms come out of the wall to grab him. Man that scared the shit out of me. There was something really creepy about those loading screens as well.

Did anyone play Condemned Criminal origins? That's up there on my favourites list.

14. Gotham Outlaw

I forgot about doom eternal. Gotta put that on my list.

Yuh skrt and AngelofDarkness like this.
  15. And I forgot Metro Exodus on mine, so that makes us even :D

Master Chips and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  16. Fran Bow was great. I especially liked the soundtrack and the animation style in it. After playing it i got a lot more inspired to make my own game. Takes a while though to learn enough coding and modelling and whatever making games requires to make it actually happen:D

17. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Yes it certainly does! I feel like my tastes in games have back tracked since taking up game Dev. The simple ones seem more enjoyable now. But Fran Bow is up there as my all time favourite no doubt.

18. Gotham Outlaw

I wish this was coming out soon. At least there are plenty of skyrim mods.

Alexander likes this.
  19. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

red dead redemption 2

Clean Plate likes this.