1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lost against life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by positivefunction, Aug 3, 2018.

1. SpringMatrix

SpringMatrix Fapstronaut

I am today after second worst rejection in my life. I feel your pain. What I think about it? I deserve it. Cause I'm not doing enough so that girls can be interested in my personality. That's it. You know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna train as I do every week. I will build up myself, like I planned to. What am I not doing enough? I'm not reaching enough to people. I struggle with that so hard. But I try and I KNOW, I just KNOW things will turn around for me in less than one month.

What keeps me going? I'm in a process of getting a better position / job at my work - which comes with better salary. I am happy as hell about it. Very excited.
    I meet a lot of new women on my tranings. I train calisthenics. I talked to TWO girls today. One older, one younger than me. They were sweet and reached out to me. One was looking at me enough. I had a little problems, cause a young 13 year old guy reached out to me to talk to me. He was actually helping me in training. He wanted to get to know me. It was very nice of him and I didn't ditch him. I accepted his friendliness and we worked out together. Accept people that are nice to you. Be proud of that and be happy that they are reaching. Even when you are bored about it. Cause the biggest attractiveness for a girl is actually the amount of friends you have. That's what I have learned. Doesn't matter how beautiful you are.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  2. Kick

Kick Fapstronaut

That's nice bro .keep going.

3. Jaykob

Jaykob Banned

It is really interesting question

4. Kick

Kick Fapstronaut

Today in my college my junior girl speak to me well as a brother sister relation . Anyhow feel something still worthfull there.

positivefunction and Bman101 like this.
  5. Strange10566

Strange10566 Fapstronaut

Thankyou for understanding.

6. swipka777

swipka777 Fapstronaut