1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is THE worst movie, book or video game you've ever seen, read, or played in your life and why?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Brain-Police, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

The ugly punk motherfucker known as Howard the Duck????
    [​IMG]

Hahahahahahahahahaha if so, that's fucking hilarious! There's a scene where 14 actors/actresses played him as he was sitting in a fucking swivel chair!! 14!!

2. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Heard of it countless of times but never actually seen it. I heard it's one of those "so bad it's good" cult movies like "The Room" from Tommy Wisseau. Then again, idk, I have never seen it.

3. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

I wanna know the story how you ended up watching that movie. haha

4. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I honestly probably cannot recall because it was so bad.

Let me get back to you. Maybe one will come back to me. Nothing comes to mind right now.

5. Jovii

Jovii Fapstronaut

Yes this stupid son of a bitch! Hate this movie and I have a friend who loves it. She always tries to persuade me to watch this trash.

6. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

That's hilarious man.

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

It's a story about a young poet who fell in love with her class mate
    She got married to someone else
    That poet settles down in hills with a new woman
    Now this class girl and her husband had a boy
    He grows up and fall in love with a girl
    The girl parents are doctor to boys parents
    They fix their marriage...
    But then girl is told that she is adopted
    ..... Her mother turns out be the now wife of that poet....
    So she visits them ....and everything become more shitty and cheesy

8. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

This piece of shit...

9. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Really? I own the movie, haven't seen it yet, been busy but may I ask your reasons why?

10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Once I was trying to download this through Torrent
    But it stopped Midway

Brain-Police likes this.
  11. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

The film is made by Terrance Malick, that should be all you need to know. But the storyline is jumbled with no seeming beginning, middle or ending. It has about 20 A-List actors but none of them have any prominent roles. The dialogue and monologues are borrowed from an abstract poetry reading held at a burned-out building. The main character would have been tried for desertion at the start of the movie in the real US army.

I quit watching this movie 4 times before I made it through the end. And this is someone that paid money to see Star Wars Episode VIII.

LEPAGE and Brain-Police like this.
  12. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Divine intervention

Brain-Police and u376 like this.
  13. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

For Movies, definitely Star Wars episode 8 Last Jedi.

Not even meming. I thought episodes 2 and 3 of the prequel trilogy were horribly written, but I'd rather watch those on repeat for 72 hours than be subjected to the torment that was The Last Jedi...

Keep in mind, I'm a guy who paid to wat h both Dragonball Evolution and The Last Airbender on the big screen. there was more to enjoy in those two turds than there was to enjoy in Episode 8.

It's upsetting especially because, after so long, we finally get Han, Luke and Leia together again, and THIS is the best fucking Disney could do? I'm glad I didn't fucking pay to watch that turd. I waited till it was available at my local library and got it from there to watch.

For games, I dunno. I've played some turds. I suppose I'll just go with MGS4. It was a good game on a gameplay level, just with how smooth the controls were, but the story was a hot fucking mess. Kojima got back to greatness with Peace Walker and V, but 4 was horrible.

For books, Don't Blink by James Patterson and the guy who actually wrote it. It felt like a fucking cheesy B movie in book form.

Brain-Police likes this.
  14. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

This is one of the few films on here I will watch and I'll let you know what I think.

15. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Never heard of it haha. What's it about?

16. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

Hahahaha well thank you for sharing.

I haven't played the 4th MGS, I have played the others. Yeah I heard this one got the most flack.

And never heard of "Don't Blink." Hahaha

17. *sucks in teeth*

Guess I'm not checking out Supergirl. Granted, you state it was just one episode, but you also say it does a lot of political stuff. Yeesh.

Brain-Police likes this.
  18. Supergirl gets superrrr political a LOT. Very liberal show. But I also happen to love it, despite that. It's a very well written show, the characters are so real and the acting is fantastic. It's pretty high up on my list of current favorites, so I'm definitely not knocking the show altogether. But if you get easily triggered by liberal politics, you'll probably find yourself rolling your eyes a lot. My husband and I just joke and laugh about it.

19. @Brain-Police

Your original comment was hilarious. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

I find that I don't really like a lot of movies starring Jack Black. I've nothing against the guy, but he seems to always be involved in just bad movies. Except Kung Fu Panda, I really liked the first one. With that, the worst movie I ever watched was this:

[​IMG]

I actually walked out. I was watching this movie at home with my sister and my mother. My sister starting ignoring it and just went to her IPad, my mother fell asleep, and I walked out. It was so painfully boring and so stupid.

[​IMG]

This movie is a very close second, though. Very close.

EDIT:
    I didn't like the Goosebumps movie he was in all that much either, but it was better than what I've presented here.

LEPAGE likes this.