1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

freaking out need some advice !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Aug 31, 2018.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

hey guys i feel really dumb about this . well so i put chicken tenders in the microwave for about 4 minutes and when i was eating them i didnt realize at first they were raw and just thought they were cold . will i get sick ? this is the first time i raw chicken and i ate two and they were kinda big.

2. I'm not sure, really, but theres not much use worrying about it. The damage is done. You might get sick or you might be fine, but either way, theres not much you can do about it at this point.

3. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thank you

4. omni_enforcer

omni_enforcer Fapstronaut

In the US there might be bacterium due to extensive anti-biotic ussage.But the odds are slim, you should be ok.

5. Eating raw meat doesn't automatically guarantee you'll get food poisoning, but with chicken there is a chance of getting sick from salmonella but I wouldn't worry about it.

There's not much you can do about it now except monitor your symptoms and maybe drink extra water as well, you should be fine though.

Although I have to ask, you tried cooking raw chicken in a microwave? Precooked/frozen food sure but it's never a good idea to try and cook raw meat in there. Especially with as little time as 4 minutes. :/