1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap 45 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sanjaymuffi, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Sanjaymuffi

Sanjaymuffi New Fapstronaut

I am feel bad I am dying inside what can I do I have social anxiety problem ,any body help me to reboot my life

Praveen Mini Narayan likes this.
  2. Beast_boy

Beast_boy New Fapstronaut

youre going to be alright just be patient... it will work out in the end

Praveen Mini Narayan likes this.
  3. It’s natural, just go with your streak, don’t quit at this time, it’s only the tricking of the brain, go forward, you will see the light at the end of this war. Good luck.:)

4. Theworthywait

Theworthywait Fapstronaut

You have done so much progress so keep your head up and keep fighting, this is your way to recovery!

5. I can give you some advice that I learned myself . First don't read to much into conversations or facial or body language when talking to women I say that because a lot of times when we read into them it usly negative when the meaning could just mean the person is shy or has other things on there mind at the time when there not smiling and being overly friendly we tend to lean toward negative thoughts of the person be disinterested or this is something wrong with us. Don't take to seriously what women do and don't do and don't change yourself base on your conversations with them the key is not to jump to negative conclusions . It has helped me a lot when I use to have social anxiety