1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm just waiting for one of them(the first one) to reply.

2. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

3. I'm sorry mate but I don't intend on entering the challenge, thanks for the invite though, cheers & good luck !!

4. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Merked me fammm....fammmmm.....:emoji_sob:

Lol jk you stay strong buddy ;)

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Wow this was unexpected XD
    If there is no problem, i'd love to be a part!

My current streak is 3 days so since your challenge started since the 25th that'd mean i have had 1 strike to my name. Just clearing that up :p

@TheGoldenEra up for it, homie?

6. Thanks for responding..Actually the challenge started on September 1 so that means you have 0 strikes.

I was just about to go to bed but i will add you to the challenge in the morning.

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Good night :D

8. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Shit happens, its fine, my brother, you fought hard; we'll talk about it once you feel equal to the task. Yeah, the competition is strong, but we aren't Team Peanut Butter for nothing! (To hell with all cashews and cashew-related products.)

Get back on track, you got us only 2 strikes, we can still win! But growth is important. 3 days is progress, remember that!

You have some work cut out for when you return, there are more team names to update and welcome @IAmLegion, wild card entry!

9. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

To all current challengers,

Another TEAM CHALLENGE will be going live soon, and if you'd like to join, please contact @2525 for more details and approval through the PM system. Thank you.

10. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Yessir, we've got a fighter right here. In @Forging Myself the Footrest's words:

Good fucking job!

What a great improvement, these are the kind of things that make me inspired to move on, well done, brother!

Villainous!

11. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

Hey guys, since there's a lot of posts in here (must be more than a hundred per day lol), why not make it easier on @Forging Myself by sending a copy of all "important" posts to him directly? For example relapses and team name requests (things that require an edit to the first post). So after posting a relapse here for example you would then send him an inbox telling him such? I imagine it can get exhausting to sift through all the posts looking for relapses and special requests that might have been made. And I suspect traffic here might only just get worse as people warm up to the challenge!

12. Just to let you know (just in case anyone was planning on asking me as I think I was next in line), I've agreed on joining on @2525's challenge.

13. Or can someone help him with mantaining/editing this place like second admin, i dont know if this is possible.

14. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yeah defo ^_^
    Thnx :D

15. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

*raises hand furtively* Uh, as Co-Organiser of the challenge, sure, why not? @2525's got his hands tied with this new challenge, so... *looks around hopefully*

16. @Forging Myself What's your method of keeping track of the relapses in this challenge? (sorry if you've already stated this before)

Desperate_Warrior and Moon Shot like this.
  17. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Look at the first page. Read it.

Desperate_Warrior and Al123 like this.
  18. I see the format for which he records relapses, but surely it's hard to keep track with all the replies to the thread?

Desperate_Warrior and Moon Shot like this.
  19. Ohh I'm assuming the first page is regularly updated?