1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Journey Adventure Progress

Journey Adventure Progress New Fapstronaut

2. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Day 2/21

BStrait57 likes this.
  3. BStrait57

BStrait57 Fapstronaut

Just finished day 12/21. Feeling great! Definitely noticing the positive effects after 33 (total) days!

4. Legault

Legault Fapstronaut

Moving onto 18/21...almost there!

Royce, discovery and BStrait57 like this.
  5. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

6. Bigred1483

Bigred1483 Fapstronaut

Got through day 6 and feeling great. I’m going to break free.

Royce, discovery and K-Arctic like this.
  7. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Day 16/21… got through yesterday, and am in a more positive mindset about today, so all good, on track.

8. K-Arctic

K-Arctic Fapstronaut

Wow haven't updated for 4 days.. been super busy but all in a good sense.. the one day at a time helps.. keeps the pressure off from looking at the big targets and before you know it you are 40 days in! Anyways checking in for 15,16,17,18/21 Days.. 3 to go!

Royce, discovery and BStrait57 like this.
  9. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

All my gain is in Vain now because after 27 days staying away from pmo I relapsed i fell like to cry at my loudest oh God give me courage to start over again back to zero again.shittiest felling.don't want to fall in that trap again.and also sorry to all the people in this group to whom I committed to stay away from pmo.i am starting over again.
    Day 0

Royce and BStrait57 like this.
  10. djjd

djjd Fapstronaut

15/21

Royce and discovery like this.
  11. BStrait57

BStrait57 Fapstronaut

12. Day 14/21; One more week to go!
    Definitely feeling some positive changes; better sleep, concentration and focus are improving, music sounds strangely awesome!, nature seems more elegant now...:D:emoji_cloud_rain::emoji_beach::emoji_metal:

dark humor - 14.jpg

Deleted Account, Royce and discovery like this.
  13. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Hey wanttobeme. I was in a similar position recently. I made it to 39.5 days and then relapsed, back down to zero. I think it's important to still hold onto the streak you had, but in a different way. You can now say that you fapped only once or twice or whatever in 28 days (or however many days you're at now), which is still impressive. Right now my streak is 2, but what's motivating me is that I've only fapped 11 times in 55 days, which is the best I've ever done. That streak, although it's over, is still there in a sense and I still get credit for it. I think you should do this. As long as you don't let your fapping get out of control, those 27 days can still work in your favor and still motivate you. Keep the faith brother and keep moving forward!

14. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Day 2 of 21 complete!

Royce likes this.
  15. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Thank you brother actually I was absolutely focused onto no pmo but I don't what just happened today to me that I just wanted to check how does it feel to do edging after such a long period (actually it is quite long for me) and then that shit happened, anyway as you said yes I can see that in a different way and thanks again for your advice brother.

discovery, Royce and supertrouper like this.
  16. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Basically edging killed me.

Royce likes this.
  17. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

day 3/21 for me

discovery and Royce like this.