1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Exactly right. If we leave it to just posting here then he has to search through. If it's just DMs then others won't know and be able to support other members. But if we do both then it eliminates both problems

2. Haha, feeling the pressure from Team Cashew Butter? :p

Just checking in - no resets/relapses since the start of September.

3. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

@Fehr, I agree with you and the others, we could definitely report here and on a DM as well to simplify matters. So I request that everyone start a DM with Forge, and check in there as well as here. I also would like to read the amazing successes of our fapstronauts, for example @Castielle and @Address007's close calls as a source of inspiration and all the improvements our participants have had, and those would be lost if we didn't share them on this thread.

And I agree, @Forging Myself you footrest, rename the challenge to 'Forging Myself's TEAM CHALLENGE!!!' or something along those lines.

4. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

How about using bigger font size when you relapse or check in?

Checking in today. Still good!

Relapsed today

And then write the rest of your post in regular font size

5. Great idea! But I hope there won't be many relapse reports here. :p

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  6. And btw I don't think that checking in should be written with big font, because Forging can just check who wrote on this threat today and those are all check ins. Also I think we should use big font for declaring anything important, for example relapses, questions, suggestions etc, so Forging can skip posts with normal fonts because they are mostly irrelevant.

Desperate_Warrior and Address007 like this.
  7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

8. ......Footrest?

Thanks for the suggestion brother!

Don't worry too much folks.I am managing it!

Lol...Co-Organiser? Your title is HMFIC Noodle.

9. Look at post 1 on page 1.

Its not really that hard.
    Constantly.
    Well there is nothing saying you can but that will be up to @2525 .As I mentioned to him if to many people participate in both challenges that will some what defeat the purpose(in my opinion) of the 2nd challenge since there are so many people who want to participate.

....I don't want no damn credit! I made this to have fun and help people.

I agree with this...besides I say all relapses MUST be reported in this thread by the person who relapsed.although if anyone feels as if they would like to PM me in addition to admitting it here that would be ok.
    This is one idea that i absolutely hate! Keep posting at will folks!

This was also my thoughts on the matter.

10. Thank you very much....But can people please stop giving me so much "credit" I swear guys that was never my intent when making this thread!

No just to hell with cashews!

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN! The name stays the same! For the billionth time I didn't do it for credit or attention!

11. Day 4

My sincerest thanks to everyone in this challenge! Thank you for participating,thanks for your feedback and suggestions,thanks for your posts and most of all thank you for pushing yourself and others to become better!

Myself and the HMFIC @Moon Shot will keep doing our absolute best to keep managing this thread! Everyone just keep doing what your doing and posting as much as you would like!

12. Proverbs 27:17

"As iron sharpens iron,
    so one person sharpens another."

Keep up the awesome work everyone!

Moon Shot, spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  13. @TheGoldenEra what about your team name ? Golden Legion?

Also RIP @Praksh he fight well in this challenge.

14. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in

Well, not sure. As I highly believe that strong teamwork will be required for this challenge. Wat u reckon @IAmLegion ? Team 9 sounds a bit dull so we ought to change it :D

15. lol!

16. I agree, we should give @Praksh a chance to participate. The rules don't say that you have to be more active than checking in ones a week, so he hasn't done anything wrong. Right? Or am I missing something?

17. It should be after a week without communication, as that's what was stated clearly before we entered. You could say encouragement I guess but we weren't told we had to post before the seven days were up.

As long as he's within the seven days he should be eligible.

Future role model and Moon Shot like this.
  18. Lyfe

Lyfe Fapstronaut