1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

120 days, small review and some advice

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ALEX_88, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi guys, I write a short post to celebrate 120 days without PMO. I must admit that it was not easy to get here, the thing that pushed me most of all to move forward is the MOTIVATION.
    I have not yet noticed the superpowers of which many speak.
    My only problem is perhaps to accept my strange fantasies or call them perversions, only that I still can not, maybe they will have to spend more days for a complete reboot.

I want to make a small list of things where I have improved since I decided to take this path:

- better concentration
    - mental fog disappeared
    - more connection with people
    - less or almost no sense of guilt
    - more energy for the activities to be carried out during the day

another little advice, in the morning I wake up early so as to plan all my day, I find it very useful, moreover I am less nervous than before.

greetings to all of you guys, remember to never give up

See you soon

2. If you have got these things then what kind of superpower u want bro....lol u wont become superman on nofap streak...but ur life will improve alot, ur social skills will improve, ur attitude, ur mentality will improve as u will remain calm...

3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I thought I was learning to fly

4. Good for you staying strong

Awakened & Aware and ALEX_88 like this.
  5. LoL keep trying u might fly after completing ur 2 year strike ;)

Warrior1995 and ALEX_88 like this.
  6. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I think posters on here wish for the 'superpower' of lots of females being attracted to them. For most this does not happen but the benefits listed by Alex_88 above create circumstances where almost anything is possible!

7. congrats buddy, how to manage tough and stayed motivated all time?

ALEX_88 likes this.
  8. iamironman

iamironman Fapstronaut

Very nice brother. Keep strong!

ALEX_88 likes this.
  9. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

yes ... it's true what you say

10. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think everything starts from a strict introspection, you make a strict analysis of your life, think of all the wishes you have that you would like to see realized in your life, it is impossible to make them realize by spending all day with the penis in hand. make a daily review as soon as you get up, wake up early, sign up for the gym, attend courses

D. Jigen and Archangel 77 like this.
  11. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

thanks friend, you're doing well too

12. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

13. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yes friend, certainly

Awakened & Aware likes this.
  14. best of luck alex for your next journey of reaching 180 days

ALEX_88 likes this.
  15. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "owaissss, post: 1657738, membro: 213405"] buona fortuna alex per il tuo prossimo viaggio di raggiungere 180 giorni [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks bro!

16. I have found some early effects with women, such as a calmer attitude from me with some women seeming more willing to chat, but I feel it is risky to aim simply for more success/interest.

Uncomfortably Numb likes this.
  17. How'd you do it?? You mentioned introspection and the gym. Anything else?

18. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

think of the PMO as a drug that leads to erectile dysfunction, apathy, depression, anxiety and other negative effects ... think it's not worth wasting your seed for a few seconds of pleasure. When you are tempted to look at something, go out and get some fresh air

19. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[QUOTE = "mente ricondizionata, post: 1658865, membro: 72277"] Come hai fatto ?? Hai menzionato l'introspezione e la palestra. Qualcos'altro? [/ QUOTE]
    it also takes a lot of patience, and do not give up if you fall, it's normal

Awakened & Aware likes this.