1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheBeachBionic, Jul 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. There's not much to go on because the OP is a troll. It's always best to check a members profile before commenting.

2. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

What's the point? She seems like she is wasting her time and not wanting to fix whatever problem she is having, if any? Maybe she's just crazy.

3. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

Get married, he willl love u, care for u, and u will be able to live a healthy life. Good luck.
    Dont follow the world, follow ur ♥

Hitto likes this.
  4. TheBeachBionic

TheBeachBionic Fapstronaut

Yes I'm trying to get someone to ask me out.

5. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

LOL so you want some anonymous guy on a forum to "ask out" an anonymous woman so you can have a digital pen pal boyfriend.

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

What exactly are you looking for here?
    Advice?
    Comfort?
    A guy here to ask you out?

Peace467 likes this.
  7. IndianStallion

IndianStallion Fapstronaut

S
    Since you are here, you will be observing a lot of changes in yourself if you just stick to no PMO for a few days. I cannot say if guys will start asking you out in a week or not but I can surely say that you will be feeling happy from inside. The confidence in you will increase and that will be noticeable to everyone around you. In a month or so when your social anxiety will reduce you will enjoy more and be more attractive. People will notice this. So, stay strong :) Best wishes

8. TheBeachBionic

No I don't get out much.

9. TheBeachBionic

Advise.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Ah!
    Advice- Get out of the house.

11. Orangeraie

Orangeraie Fapstronaut

Even if you're very ugly, you're a woman : In the worst case, you must have someone who wants to f*ck you. It might be a start, not a really good one but still.
    You want a boyfriend and you don't go out so much : Try online dating, there is plenty of men. I'm sure there is a man who is desperate enough to date you despite your "ugliness". Maybe, for both of you it will be a way to come to terms with loneliness.

Speaking ugliness : not obese = Ok looking for a woman. Plus you're not already in your thirties. In that case, you have great chances to find a suitable man. I'm sure you underestimate your worth. After all, being a woman, you're a good which is much sought-after.
    Online dating is dangerous ? Take your time and meet in public places and you will be safe.
    Good luck.
    Sorry english is not my native language...

12. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

13. TheBeachBionic

How does a okay looking woman look?

FX-05 likes this.
  14. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut