1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to leave USA and go to the Amazon

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Selfcontrol1, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Lol thank you my friend for real. I see that you cares for me. I appreciate it. But man here life it's not cheap at all. If you do some research in the Peruvian Amazon in general. It's just amazing !! And I'm not saying that it's not going to have risks. But there's risk any where. I had a car accident not to long ego that my other car was a piece of junk after that and I'm fortunate to be all right. Is very danger every day I get on a freeway or spress way how they say in other states. Also in Lima Perú there's everything there. A beautiful city if that's what you prefer. And very very very cheap specially if you have dollars. I got money that I have save plus a small business that will give me everything I need over there. So I won't have to work. And I'm only 30 years old. I feel real good about that. Plus I love the jungle. I like the mud, the rain, and the dark. I do not like the city at all. Personal opinion: cities are the worst of humans creation.
    I'll be Allright . Plus I'm a usa Citizen. I can always just comeback. Mayne with a snake bite on my face lol but I'll make it back.

2. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Selfcontrol1 and Contentful T like this.
  3. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

4. Also another word: snakes

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2018
  5. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

But you can't run from yourselves

LEPAGE and Selfcontrol1 like this.
  6. Indiana-Jones-Meme-copy.png

7. Woah, you've never see Indiana Jones. I'm not sire you're human lol.

8. :oops:
    Perhaps once but I don't remember a thing. I like Harrison Ford though

9. If you like harrison For you have to watch (or rewatch) Indiana Jones, trust me. :)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

11. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Yes you can. That's what I'm doing now

12. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

No.

I posted it so that others may gain some inspiration from one man's incredible journey.

All the best in yours, wherever your path may lead you.

Moon Shot and Selfcontrol1 like this.
  13. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

Thank you. I have been meditating for years the same thing. And observation have been my teacher on many ways. Today I went hiking and started to rain super heavy. I felt so happy !!! I can't even explain. I felt electricity in my body. Then... I notice everyone was running to their cars. Ruching out because of the rain. So I was alone!!! So I felt even more happy. No because I don't like people. By because of the peace and safety sensation that I felt. I was in my paradise. I wonder ... Why exactly theu ran from the beautiful rain? Do they even know? Maybe not. Maybe their brain is condition to run away from live. Running away from what I know without a doubt is live. Creation is natural. Is not about surviving. Is about living for me.

14. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Ok what about skipping all artificial stimuli ;)

15. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

sorry I'm not sure what you talking about

16. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

No. And my goal is not scape society.

17. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

I'm not part of this world. And you can be too. For that .. You going to have to deal with humanity. With this class first. Then the real life begins.

18. Selfcontrol1

Selfcontrol1 Fapstronaut

I still in a mental, physically and spiritually training stage. Once I feel ready. One of the things I have to be free first is from my self. I'm cultivating self control. I'm happy that for first time in my life I have reached 51 days of not letting a twisted sexuality mind tufë my steps

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Skipping All gadgets like mobile,tv and internet etc