1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FancyCoolDude

FancyCoolDude Fapstronaut

2. Narasan

Narasan Fapstronaut

Day 6/14 done. Had some minor urges, but I could handle them pretty well. It's going really great this time and I feel like I can complete the 14-day challenge!

Oxidase likes this.
  3. Oxidase

Oxidase Fapstronaut

4. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

5. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut

6. The Dustbin

The Dustbin Fapstronaut

7. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

8. Addict23

Addict23 Fapstronaut

9. Amazing Athest

Amazing Athest Fapstronaut

day 2 here
    been really stressed because the result of a life-changing test is coming in 3 days so I'm nervose as fuck I
    have forbidden my self from using youtube for 2 weeks today is day 2 now I realized that I have Youtube addition as well
    I'm going to go outside for the rest of the day staying home is not a wise choice

10. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

Day 10/14: I won't be able to update daily cuz I won't have internet access for a couple of days. But I am writing daily on my mobile until I'm online.
    This day was easy since I slept most of it. I travelled for a vacation with my family to the beach. It feels great and the air is super refreshing. I'm looking forward to the next day without PMO.
    ---
    Day 11/14: Today wasn't so hard. I slept early and woke up early and I spent almost most of the day with my family. I also made a major change in my appearance and got a buzz cut.
    ---
    Day 12/14: I am happy with the new haircut. It made me even feel the difference. It's like convincing my self that this is the new me. I am over PMO forever. And I ask God to guide me further on the right path. May we all complete our goals and reach bigger and higher.

Amazing Athest likes this.
  11. Day 0 , starting this challenge.

Amazing Athest likes this.
  12. persona_libre

persona_libre Fapstronaut

13. Sibecai

Sibecai Fapstronaut

5/14!

Keep going!

14. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Good luck to you! This is my day 2

15. Gonner

Gonner Fapstronaut

I relapsed sorry it was mosty from boredom and me asking my self why i was cold turkeying pmo but im going to tell a close friend so i can have some more help but im not sure if i should . I relapsed 3 days ago. So i had like 4 day in the thread

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  16. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Day 8 -11 completed.Sorry for not updating everyday.

17. Narasan

Narasan Fapstronaut

Day 7/14 done. One week without PMO feels great! If I can do the first half, then I can also do the second half.

18. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

19. Neo30

Neo30 Fapstronaut