1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

18/21. Hope everyone's having a great weekend whatever you're doing :)

2. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

Day 6/21. Overcame some massive urges this week
    feeling confident

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Reset, Day 0

Royce likes this.
  4. 16/21... and progress keeps rolling.
    It is extremely simple now. Urges are not as before. Less and boring.
    However being an investor, I know of sudden change in markets that causes financial problems to companies that did not predict changes.
    So there is going to be some hard days, I will except it and I will overcome it.
    The longest I have ever been without PMO is about 135 days on an old account that I lost the password and email to. Been trying hard to beat that.
    So that's the long term goal!

5. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

6. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Relapsed, back to day 1 the hardest part for me it's the free time I have a lot of free time I started to exercise 4 month ago but even so I still have so much free time and I know that's the reason why I relapsed; have someone an advice to deal with the free time? I've completed the 7 and 14 days challenge but it was so hard, I became in a really toxic person i couldn't even talk with someone without screaming on them and my mind was filled with thoughts like "why am i doing this?" "I wasn't like this before" "should do I just give up?" "My life hasn't changed so why have I started something like this that make me feel worse?" and feel very empty these last days I'll try my best to continue with this; please give me some advice to deal with the free time:oops:

Warrior1995 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Other than occupy yourself? What do you like to do? What do you when you are alone?
    I would just review some financial statements and work out some ratios... but you need to find something suited to you.

8. Well I need to use the big guns!
    http://www.nofapacademy.com/downloads/Brain-Hacks.pdf
    Being in your position in the past... this has helped me a lot. Like more than the average person would conceptualise.

9. NICE!!!! We'll finish this challenge together :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. And move to many more.
    Btw you got into any of the team challenges? It's all booked up when I tried to apply.

11. Triton.Supreme

Triton.Supreme Fapstronaut

12. Deucefive

Deucefive Fapstronaut

Day 1 finished.

13. Vencedor157

Vencedor157 Fapstronaut

14. Bigred1483

Bigred1483 Fapstronaut

15. I dunno. But would love to be in one. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I'll keep searching. If you come across one, maybe tag me there? I'll do the same.

16. JamesAnthony

JamesAnthony Fapstronaut

Thank you, see you then :)

17. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut