1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Nofap Journey - 8 Weeks

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Maverick1234, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Maverick1234

Maverick1234 New Fapstronaut

Hi there

I started my nofap journey on the 3rd of July. It was not easy starting my nofap journey. I have been channelling my energy towards cleaning my room & the environment I live in, exercising, going out & meeting girls to create references, studying, working on my forex trading etc.

It was not easy when I started. I used be anxious around women & I couldn't approach them. Sometimes when I got in bed with a woman I'd have performance anxiety then my dick wouldn't stand up. This is the main reason why I started my nofap journey.

I masturbated once a week to take the pressure off myself but I haven't had the urge to masturbate in 2 weeks. I was addicted to smoking marijuana I was able to leave the smoking and channel my energy towards developing myself & my skills. I want to give value to people one day so for me to do that my habits had to change. Nofap journey has been amazing for me

I've had succees with women & my ED problem & having performance anxiety went away. I almost masturbated today but i remembered that I have come far & that fapping will just be me rewarding myself for doing nothing

I hope my story inspires someone out there. Nofap steps are simple but difficult to implement. It is possible. The benefits are amazing, you'll be able to develop habits that lead to success & your limiting beliefs and negative thoughts will go away

Thank you

Deleted Account and seanc like this.
  2. seanc

seanc Fapstronaut

Thanks for your story my friend. How did you handle your performance anxiety your first time having sex after nofap?

Maverick1234 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Maverick1234

Maverick1234 New Fapstronaut

Hi Sean. I wrote all my fears down on paper then tackled all of them. Nofap takes away the performance anxiety, on your third week of nofap you won't even think about having performance anxiety. You also need to keep monitoring your thoughts, replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts

seanc likes this.