1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 DAYS!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JacquesMolay, Aug 22, 2018.

1. JacquesMolay

JacquesMolay Fapstronaut

Today I accomplish 90 days PM free. My sexual life with my SO has improved due to many factors, like better communication, but surely being PM has helped me. I will keep trying to keep on going like this. I now realise how much time I lost masturbating.

Happy with myself.

2. Excellent! I look forward to somehow making it beyond 22 days, and experiencing what 90 days feels like.

JacquesMolay likes this.
  3. Treeman94

Treeman94 Fapstronaut

Congrats I'm just on 29days NoFap steak
    Loving the benefits
    Cant wait till I hit 90days

JacquesMolay likes this.
  4. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

how has you sex life improved??
    whats health status of you little soldier???

5. JacquesMolay

JacquesMolay Fapstronaut

Well right now I am going to be starting PM and O free, since my SO and I are going to be far away for a year. This going to be the tough one.
    As to my little soldier, I have woods in the mornings, and when I am out of action for a while I have wet dreams, so thats nice I guess.
    My sex life improved in the sense that I feel more comfortable with my SO.We have better communication in that matter. I talked with her about all this PM free thing and she has been very supportive, and so we sarted to try new things in our intimacy. I guess being PM adict makes your mind be concentrated only to your pleasure and somehow quitting it makes you broaden your mind limits and care about the other as well.