1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Bro thank you. Unfortunately I relapsed 2 time.... I accept it and learn it for my path! Thank you, you guys give me power!

gystdude likes this.
  2. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

You`re right... just feeling shit the whole weeks since school started. Now I accept it and take it to my path. Thank you, my friend :D

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  3. Dwendolin

Dwendolin Fapstronaut

Gosh, I love this page

RiseToGreatness and gystdude like this.
  4. WeirdBrownGuy

WeirdBrownGuy Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed succesfully day 2 begins

5. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

6. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

We are all on similar paths, you already stated the important things: learn from the mistakes and aim to be the best you can be!

RiseToGreatness and Starboii like this.
  7. Legault

Legault Fapstronaut

Day 3/90. I felt a few urges, but reminded myself that I'm on my first steps towards a great destination and they dissolved.

8. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 15/90. Day started a little backwards. I was in a mental "block" at work, that state usually makes me so frustrated I can't snap out of it, adding more negative feedback to the mix. This time I surprised myself stepping away for a while, and while I was contemplating it from a distance it was like an inspiration train hit me. Ended up applying some creative solutions to a problem I saw no way of overcoming, and it felt GOOD.

I later realized the similarities with how I try not to go in the same "negative feedback" kind of state regarding this challenge, and giggled a little :) Stay inspired guys!

9. Chaging4theB33t3r

Chaging4theB33t3r Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 90. Nothing much. I feel OK and it seems as if my urges are not frequent and sometimes are not there at all. I'm just scared of it coming back at a wrong time. That's why I keep myself alerted. Any who, 87 days to go

10. Yokoshima

Yokoshima Fapstronaut

11. yeenyeenyeen

yeenyeenyeen Fapstronaut

87 Days left. Life is too short man. I don't want to feel regret anymore. It's very bad

12. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

day 7,
    I realize more and more that the hunger for looking at hot girls or imagine them is unnecessary and makes me unhappy. It also is contrary to seeing them as whole persons and not just bodies.

13. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Another day ends. Mentally exhausted, work took everything I had. Barely even thought of sex.

14. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

16. challengerstreak

challengerstreak Fapstronaut

Here i'm starting all over again after 8 months of ups and downs, this time heading for a bigger and better goal to achieve my best version. I hate to admit that PMO is a major problem than i imagine, I tested it myself, going on high streak proved that the exhaustion, pessimism, lack of productivity, sadness, illusion and many other mental/physical bad states i have been through without knowing their reason was due fapping. I was always a fireball, but turned into a potato couch. I found that this all started in a certain time, the first time i masturbated at my second your of college, I admit that masturbating was the worst addictive (i didn't know) behavior i discovered, and after many years of doing it i find it's really hard to get rid of.

I 'm starting to get off many bad things, I'm changing my whole life to better, I'm coming starting today.

Wish me luck guys i need your support
    0/90

17. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

It has not been easy and I still struggle with this on a regular basis...

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  18. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

So today is day 47 moving into 48. I have struggled lots on this journey and still continue to; however I am now approaching my previous best count of 55 days... I will make it all the way to 90 this time and then move on with my life with no P and no M and; I hope, a more meaningful relationship with my SO...

Onwards!