1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PE Problems

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by CR7, Jan 1, 2015.

1. CR7

CR7 Fapstronaut

So I went no PMO for atleast 90 days until I got my new GF and since then I continued with no PM. I am fairly new with sex i only had sex once before it came to sex with her and there I also lost my errection. So right now I have no errection problems, get hard without problems. But when we have sex without condoms I'm like out of control and come within 2 minutes. It just feels so good and O have the feeling I really sensitive. We had sex like 10-15 times since I met her but it didn't get better. I saw some increased minites of sex when using a condom but I'd prefer not using one.I do take care of her before but I'd like to have some more minutes of penetration. Any advice?

2. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

PE is a common problem for guys who are fairly new to having intercourse I believe. It certainly was also the case for me. I think particularly if you're not doing PM either and have abstained for a long time then this will probably make you even more sensitive.

What can you do about it? Well I'm no expert but here are some ideas...

Take it slow when you have sex - enjoy the intimacy as well as the thrusting - pause from time to time - or take a break from intercourse mid way through and do something else that's good for her but allows you to cool off a bit.

If you PE then have a short break then go for a second time. She'll probably like that and you'll probably last longer.

Get her to give you oral or M until you O first as part of your foreplay then you should last longer for the main event.

Or maybe just have an MO session the day before you see her to take the edge off it a bit.

But importantly don't worry about it too much. Sex is good fun but everytime is different and it's not going to conform to your ideal very often. Just go with the flow, enjoy it and relax. You will get less sensitive in time.

Good luck and congratulations on giving up PMO so successfully.

3. elmechanico

elmechanico Fapstronaut

4. Davecb

Davecb Fapstronaut

Well... One really good piece of advice is, however long it takes for you doesn't matter as long as you make her happy, if you know what I mean.