1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10+ Yr Fapping Hell

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ameeet, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Hey,
    Fapstronaut I m 21yr old boy am addicted to PMO from 10yrs. It's everyday a routine Fap Fap sometimes 4 times in single day I don't know what I'm doing
    i just simply discovered that it felt good the last 5 months I realize what I'm doing?
    It's get me lonely boy
    read an article about p addiction & watched YouTube videos I try to abstain from pmo but still can't make distance from pmo then in searching for freedom then I came to know about NoFap community
    The Addiction brings me a dangerous life
    Brain Fog, can't make good decisions, feel low every time, low confidence, jobless, I have no friends even one single girl,

The reason behind joining NoFap is to get back my life on proper track & I want complete my dreams for me & for my family
    Thanks 4 reading it's will be an interesting journey for all of us with no fap

Please Help Me Out Guyz..
    I don't know what to do on NoFap Help Me

RichardPark and Universal Jack like this.
  2. Universal Jack

Universal Jack Fapstronaut

I can relate bro, stay strong

Ameeet likes this.
  3. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Thank you

4. Love life family

Love life family Fapstronaut

Hey man, we all get it. The promise of relief is so strong, just type in those little words in your browser and see the most luscious things, and play play play play play, GO FUCKING CRAZY THOUGH!!!!!

Don't you think you can escape, its got you too strong, you got no where to go.

Thats a lie!

Here on NoFap you have all the information you need along with countless brothers in arms to help you battle this most wicked beast. Lets send this neck breaking piece of shit to hell where it belongs. Im so sick of being owned by the lie of LUST!!!

The best thing for you to do is know that in your VICTORY, you can help pick up your wounded brothers! When you can do this, you will be strong and you will feel ultimate in your righteousness.

Do not give up, the lust is a lie, you will give in for a moments comfort and crush your soul and want to die, do not give up, do not give in, do not let yourself despair my friend, do not let the waves of self hate drive you to fall, stand with me and lets rise!

Ameeet likes this.
  5. RichardPark

RichardPark New Fapstronaut

You got this! Best wishes.

Ameeet likes this.
  6. Welcome to Nofap community mate.Wish u all the best for ur nofap jounrey:)

Ameeet likes this.
  7. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Lets send this neck breaking piece of shit to hell where it belongs

Thank you for those kinds of words,
    Lets help each other & send this shit where it belongs

8. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Thank you mate!

9. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Thank you bro wish you all the best too

10. Welcome @Ameeet

Wish you all the best in your journey :).

You can do this!

Ameeet likes this.
  11. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

@Kingfisher thank you wish you all best too in your journey