1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by broodrooster, Sep 15, 2018.

1. broodrooster

broodrooster New Fapstronaut

Hi there,

I could really use some advice about the situation I'm currently in. So I'm a yough guy who has been single for a long long time. But in the past few years I have had some sex with a few girls. During the sex I feel nothing, no sensation so this results in losing my erection or just semi erected. I know this issue is the result of mastrubation for a long time and so I stopped mastrubating for 2 months now. I know I need to reset my brain and it will take a long time to recover. But lately I'm struggling and was thinking about getting a fleshlight to change the mastrubation. Will this help me to try and get used to the feeling of a vagina? Or will this ruin the reseting?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  2. Maybe do that in time but don't let doubts or impatience affect you. Apparently there's a lot to be gained from no PMO and no fantasies, so get used to things first and hopefully the benefits will come. How long it takes seems to vary. You can do it, because you already are doing it.

broodrooster likes this.
  3. reboot_8716

reboot_8716 Fapstronaut

That will not help you - the problem isn’t feeling it’s that you’ve wired your brain to respond to P and M as opposed to the real thing. If anything it will make your issue worse.

SirErnest likes this.