1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Regent

Regent Fapstronaut

2. Garris Sherman

Garris Sherman New Fapstronaut

Well I’ve never played the game but I approve of the Star Trek conversion mod, and nice Odo avatar

KS1994 likes this.
  3. Replayed Megaman X4 (I played this game countless times back in the PS1 days)
    Megaman X5 (One of my least favorite Megaman games and it felt weird and funny revisiting this game)

Playing Megaman X6 right now and this is the one I've never played but it's so different, despite the difficulty, and that's just me.

EDIT: That final boss in X5 was a bitch when I had a single energy gauge. Same as the PS1 version.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
  4. And Asylum is my personal favorite. I just loved the creepy atmosphere and the Scarecrow was badass. But getting to drive the Batmobile in Knight was pretty badass too.

5. Currently playing Dead by Daylight. I love this game and I'm glad it was the free PSN game last month. I loved this so much that I almost bought Friday the 13th until I looked it up. Apparently the owner of the Friday the 13th IP, despite not doing anything with the IP for YEARS, decided to fight the developers to prevent them from adding new content to the game. I don't know much about the legal politics of the matter, but that really sucks.

6. Started playing Penumbra: Overture recently. I wish i could play the whole series before the new fan made Penumbra game is released.

7. Megaman X6 is a bitch of the game. I might rage quit at this point.

8. Really hooked on Zombie Army Trilogy, which is Left 4 Dead meets Wolfenstein, which is a game-match made in heaven for me.

9. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It's more like sniper elite than wolfenstein, since they have the same mechanics

10. I meant setting-wise, but yes, you are right, mechanics-wise it is based on the same mechanics as Sniper Elite, so it involves tactical shooting.

11. Basically what I tried to say was getting to shoot (snipe or otherwise) some Nazi zombies in the balls or head is satisfying as fuck. :p

*Insert 'say auf wiedersehen to your Nazi balls'-scene from Inglorious Basterds, which is probably too violent to openly post here*

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018
  12. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

Recently I started to play League of Legends. I like to play tactical roles in this game. I want to creat my own team of LOL. And to fight with other LOl teams on special platform https://dreamteam.gg/lol/teams It is really cool and entartaining.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  13. I was wondering whether i would be only one here to play it :D You don't happen to play at EUW/EUNE?

14. RelentlessPush

RelentlessPush Fapstronaut

Anyone still on Diablo 3 and is planning on playing season 15? I know it's older but I only got it last year so I'm obsessed.

That and Destiny are fun games.

Master Chips likes this.
  15. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Arkham city is way better than Arkham Knight. The story was great. Now it's time for dlc and challenge maps

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  16. Currently Ryse, but here is my soon to play list :
    kingdom come deliverance
    Life Is Strange
    guild wars 2 (not into MMORPG games but wanna try it, So supporters are welcome :D )
    Torchlight 2

17. Arkham knight was biggest shit i ever played, in first script main villain should be Hush(teasing in Arkham City) but than paul dini leave Rocksteady and we got anorher joker story because apparently it cant be batman story without joker. Sry for rant but only people who thinks this game is good are world of tanks fans.

18. Those Joker dance moves though.. damn

19. Ha, joker knows how to cut a rug :)

20. Also can you enter a WW2 tank by jumping in it from above and look as cool as Batman, remote-control a WW2 tank which will never look as sexy as the Batmobile and turbo-drive it through Gotham City? I don't think you can.