1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

2. Rahul12321

Rahul12321 Fapstronaut

3. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

4. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

I am very glad happy for you friend! :) Can you write us more about how does it feels. Do you feel totally liberated? Tell us what is in your opinion the most important TO DO and what NOT TO DO in order to liberate ourselves from PMO? I mean, besides all rhe advice the we find here, maybe you have some extra advise that is fundamental for you, or what are in your opinion the most important advice from all of those that we usually find here in the community?
    Good luck. :)

JoePineapples likes this.
  5. Ace1

Ace1 Fapstronaut

Well, today has been a brighter day than yesterday. At this rate, I will start thinking that each week-end is less brigther than school days:confused:

Anyway, today's the 17th, hope you guys are doing well

Luepin likes this.
  6. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

Sorry guys. My laptop fell, so I havent been able to check in. But no worries Am still fighting the good fight.

7. 4/30. Been thinking about asexuality. The state of not liking or desiring someone in a sexual manner.

Basically I am asexual... Because I do not view women like that, or anyone else. Nor do I desire it from anyone.
    Still wondering why I have wet dreams... is it a body defense mechanism to prevent something...

8. Jdavid25

Jdavid25 Fapstronaut

1/30.. Pretty easy day since I was at work all day.. Not thinkin about much except doin work and goin home.. LOL.. I'm back to the Streak NoFap..

9. DirtyDonnie

DirtyDonnie Fapstronaut

Fucking relapsed today...

Day 0

Ace1 likes this.
  10. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

It's my 30d!
    this journey is the best time I have this year. I've already changed a lot:)
    I became more positive and can find out good things happening in my life more easily;
    I became more persistent in my work and my healthy lifestyle. procrastination still exists, but I'm more capable to cope with it;
    I became more confident and have a better relationship with my fellows and my parents...
    I'm so grateful, to life, to my parents, to NoFAP forum and you guys, and most importantly, to myself. proud of myself! yes, the road ahead is still long, and 30d is just a little little start. See you guys in the 60d challenge!
    Thank you all, my dear friends, carry on with the challenge together and we'll make it!

11. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

my 2nd 30d challenge!
    0/30.

Ace1, sir_markus and Belladisa like this.
  12. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

13. Pikacchhu

Pikacchhu Fapstronaut

14. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Well don Sunny!

Deleted Account and Jdavid25 like this.
  15. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

16. antn

antn Fapstronaut

day 7/30. I did watch a little P last night but I could stop myself so I won't reset.

Ace1 likes this.
  17. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Oh damn it's day 8 already! I forgot

Ace1 likes this.