1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anybody who uses powder like Nescafé is clearly taking the piss, the only way to drink a spot of tea is either straight up or with a bit of milk. ;)

2. Cool, i passed the test.

3. This is the lovely Chai (in Indian culture), which is tea with milk, but I recommend you to try it with Cardamom, it really makes its taste much better!

4. Nooo, that’s messing with the flavour of the tea too much! Besides nothing truly makes tea taste better as there’s nothing to improve. :p

5. Not feisty, we just have better taste :p

6. So this day went cool. woke up early, studied, read some book, went for a jog, and ended the day watching some comedian TV shows. wanted to do some programming but had no will to do that. No urges, some depression came through but all is good. Starting Day 2

CHECK IN

7. Registration is closed.
    Tea with.....sugar and ice.

8. [​IMG]

9. Hello everyone.

Woke up randomly at 4:30A.M this morning and decided to stay up and I am happy that I did.Been having a good day and glad to see everyone here seems to be doing well.

Hold the line everyone.

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

I like cardamom flavored tea, its has a spicy taste to it, like masala tea ! masala tea is really fast moving in India.

11. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It's cool every time @spaces posts,
    fun/funny seeing that quote on his avatar :)

12. To my knowledge not many Brits grow up with peanut butter like Americans do, so if they end up having it later they may not care for it. I mean I have a hard time finding it in any shop where I am, but if that’s not it or why then I have no bloody idea.

I do personally love it though. :D

14. I prefer tea without milk. Or milk without tea. The two should not be mixed.

Happy to see that everyone is doing well!

15. The two can happily be mixed mate, even with some sugar as well. ;)

16. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  17. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

18. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Okay, she's on our side, DW. :p

19. There should be sugar! :p