1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fefefe

Fefefe Fapstronaut

Day 1/30

spaces likes this.
  2. Sunny W

Sunny W Fapstronaut

3. Belladisa

Belladisa Fapstronaut

4. 1 week. Urges are annoying right now. Trying to just let them float past.

spaces likes this.
  5. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

6. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

7. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Day 12/30
    Well done @franed98 one more day to go.

8. 26 days - started busy new job so no time for social media which is good. Always need to stay mindful and keep up with meditation.

9. antn

antn Fapstronaut

day 12/30!

spaces likes this.
  10. Congratulations on the new job!

11. Day 10/30: 1/3rd challenge completed!

Grateful for being a literate person, so i can learn to do things on my own and be self-sufficient for the most part.

12. Drv

Drv Fapstronaut

I need help.
    I have recently started a noir series for I am looking for some inspiration (I write). And there are a lot of nude female bodies and scenes. I try but almost always succumb.
    I have done 45 days of NoFap. But lately I am doing this everyday. I don't really want to discontinue the series for I might get some ideas about how I need to develop my characters. But I want to go strong again and perhaps go for a 60 day challenge now.
    Any help is appreciated

JoePineapples and spaces like this.
  13. guitar90

guitar90 Fapstronaut

14. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

15. Strongman7

Strongman7 Fapstronaut

0/30
    Brothers... I relapsed... I was really optimistic and had some feeling that that's it, but...
    But at least I can say that even if it was just a 6 days, I already felt a lot of improvements and benefits. Beautiful feeling. I want it again. I imagine that it's so nice feeling to be free...
    If you believe in God, please pray for me. Let us all pray for each other. If you don't believe, I'm sorry for if I bother you with this religious part.
    Good luck to all! :)

16. Yeah man, same to you. And will prayer for all you guys in this challenge as well.

17. 9/30 and going smooth. I keep fignhting it when it pops up. Only thing i know to do now. Fight back, even if its bigger than the last.