1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days PMO Free and I Feel So Good !

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by mformastery, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Hi Fellow Fapstronauts,

Today marks the 60th day of PMO free for me and I feel so good ! As far as I can recall, I have never gone PMO free for 2 months for the past 48 years since I first fapped. My energy level, sleep, mood, health, temper and focus have never been so good for a long time. The improvement of my skin condition is obvious, my forehead which used to be very dull in texture, now looks shiny ! My hands, which used to crack and chip in winter time, are now normal.

I have joined the NoFap 2015 Group and so I have committed myself not to relapse throughout 2015, so help me NoFap !

mformastery
    5 Jan 2015

2. rustygunyah

rustygunyah Fapstronaut

Hi you are doing fantastic as a relative newbie I am checking posts for succsess stories to inspire me. I have never gone that length of time without PMO and it is good to know some benefits I will experience. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration Thank you

3. Thanks rustygunyah for your support, I am glad that my story is an inspiration to you. Although I am a NoFap newbie, but my PMO addiction is 48 years long. Time to kill the addiction or the addiction will kill me. Persevere my friend, be a master of your own domain and you will make it!

Mformastery
    6 Jan 2015

4. ThatSpirit7

ThatSpirit7 Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Everything sounds so good! Keep makin' it!!

5. Inspiring!
    Good luck man :)

6. Thanks markbreland for your support, sure I'll persist, I'm in the NoFap 2015 Group now !

mformastery
    6 Jan 2015

7. Thanks whiterose1778 for your support, when we feel good and do the good things, luck will come to us !

mformastery
    6 Jan 2015