1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any legit Testosterone booster?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by mgz069, Sep 19, 2018.

1. mgz069

mgz069 Fapstronaut

As i have posted on another thread, my T levels got back low. So I was searching for a T booster. I don't have high hopes but I am aiming for a product that will enhance sleep.
    I usually get 4-5 hours of straight sleep, the rest are toss and turn. Bad sleep = Low T

I landed on a product that I really liked the ingredients. I started going through the reviews and ordered it right away!

This review I attached caught my attention. Note: This is a real review posted on amazon.

Jokes aside, has any one tried a T booster that seems legit?

Attached Files:

2. I would say try to focus on getting better sleep first. If i'm not incorrect, testosterone is only produced while asleep. Anyway, to contribute something to the thread, try shilajit. It can be damn expensive, but there's a study that says it had increased testosterone by approximately 20% in middle-aged men.

mgz069 likes this.
  3. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

I don't know if Maca counts as a testosterone booster but it increased my sex drive and I felt better on it.

4. No study has observed that it directly would raise testosterone, but it apparently acts as estrogen blocker. Which would definitely help with T.

5. Quality sleep
    Include more green vegetables in your diet
    Sunlight or any other source of Vitamin D
    Exercise – weightlifting in particular
    Avoid/reduce intake of processed foods and replace them with freshly cooked items. Also include certain kinds of dry fruits and dry flaxen seeds in your diet.

6. argentiniandonjuan

argentiniandonjuan Fapstronaut

Maca peruana is good. Any other “testosterone booster” could damage your body, it’s like injecting esteroids while trying to gain muscular size. You will atrophyate your liver, and that’s the least... med student here.
    Ive read a paper from pubmed that prooved that 1 day exposed to the sun in the beach increased your testosterone levels 50%, as well as playing football. Isn’t this interesting ?

mgz069 likes this.
  7. What product is that?

By the way, sorry to burst your bubble but results will vary. You need to read lots of reviews and see what the over all word is on it. I'm not saying that product wont be good for you but you may or may not get the similar results. Bodybuilding.com/store under Testosterone boosters have hundreds of reviews for each product.

As for your sleep, that may have nothing to do with your T levels.

8. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

I agree with this, in addition to controlling/minimizing stress.

9. ScroogeMcDuck

ScroogeMcDuck Fapstronaut

10. What's your age? If you are still in your twenties, you shouldn't be experiencing low testosterone. The only real way to boost it is by taking better care of yourself. Eat real food. Lift weights, and get plenty of sleep. Take a multivitamin, and if you are so inclined to try a supplement, might I suggest Tribulus and DHEA. Taking those two together will definitely boost your workouts and muscle growth a bit, but they aren't miracle workers. Tribulus is legal to purchase, but it's considered a banned substance in various sports. Several UFC fighters have been banned for taking it, even though it is considerably weaker than steroids and have no lasting side effects.

11. Try this:
    - zinc supplementation 30-45 mg (citrate or bisglycinate form)
    - Vitamin D supplementation 3000 IU minimum, be cool with even more
    - sleep 7+ hours, for better sleep use magnesium citrate or bisglycinate around 30 minutes before sleep, can combinate with zinc
    - Vitamin C supplementation to lower cortisol
    - eat healthy carbs and also fats like eggs, meat, coconut oil, be in a caloric surplus or maintance