1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Smartphones Are the New Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TIMMY0110, Sep 26, 2018.

1. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

3. Isuperman

Isuperman Fapstronaut

Internet is drug

2525 and Zephon like this.
  4. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Nice video. I agree with you on that one. Although we should try to limit our time on the internet and smartphones, we should also be spending our time outdoor such as going to work, exercising, visualizing things in nature and visiting shops and art galleries or reading books or travelling.

5. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

I agree with you. smartphone is my drug

6. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Smartphones took meanwhile a whole part of the civilisation we live. Everywhere I go I see people communicating with their smartphones, it is really a drug for them.
    That's why I don't use my mobilephone for shit like Facebook, Snapchat etc., I want to notice my surroundings, the people around me and what is going on arround me. With shit like smartphones all this passed me.
    The only case I use it is if I meet someone somwhere and want to find out, where he/she is.

7. Frando

Frando Fapstronaut

I use my outdated but awesome iPhone 4S for music and texting my girlfriend... if any of you have old hardware lying around why not give it a go: most of the time-wasting apps don't work any more, but you still get decent cameras and battery life.