1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

stressed!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tommy23, Jan 6, 2015.

1. tommy23

tommy23 Fapstronaut

i got an interview tomorrow for a job. after a long time i decieded to go for interviews. today is my 13th day of nofap. but right now i'm feeling highliy stessed and depressed and i'm getting high urges to PMO. i searched some in internet. but suddenly i thought about the no of days of Nofap. so i closed everything and logged on to this community now. it's being a while that i logged into this. maybe that's why i'm getting highly stressed and getting urges. i want to prepare for the tomorrows interview. but i can't:(

in my fapping days i didn't felt this much stress and depression. at first i did 20 days of nofap and i relapsed after that i started angain nofap. right now i'm in 13th day. but got really fucked up now. i'm having high tension because of tomorrows interview.

what to do??

2. rocky0

rocky0 Fapstronaut

Did you make it so far, Tommy? We're rooting for you! If you don't know about the Emergency page, save this bookmark on your phone or computer. If you're feeling overwhelmed, just visit it and meditate on what you find there:
    http://emergency.nofap.com

(As another Fapstronaut pointed out, this works better if you don't just refresh over and over to "read the whole thing" -- just use it one or two at a time, with plenty of thought)

Hope this helps!

3. tommy23

tommy23 Fapstronaut

thanks for your reply buddy,
    but,
    i'm already using that Nofap application in my phone, which is having the same emergency button. it's helping me from to keep away from PMO. but at the time of mood swings and depression, it's not helping..:( what should i do to avoid this mood swings and high stress and to keep a peace of mind??

4. remi

remi Fapstronaut

try doing other things for a while like, eating food that you really like. That might change your mood.