1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Um.... hey....?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Dragonfire486, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Dragonfire486

Dragonfire486 New Fapstronaut

Hi my name is dragonfire, and i am new here. I came because i feel like i do not focus in class or i am easily distracted. My friend told me that nofap helps you focus and i really want to focus, as i have my GCSEs in next july, and i want to have the best grade i can. Which, of course, involves studying. Of course everyone hates studying, but sometimes i find that i physically cant, as my mind is too focused on other unimportant matters. I would read from a book and take none of the infomation in, and i want to chamge that. So i guess thats what got me here. It said in the welcome message to tell ya about my goals and such, well heres some things about me.
    -dragon obsession
    -completed most tomb raider games
    -plays overwatch
    -wants to be an astroscientist
    -moved around alot so i am usually alone
    -stealth is my strong suit
    -did archery for a while
    I’ve been to 6 schools so far so i reguarly have to make new friends, but in this school i feel like an outsider, so i usually just hang about by myself alot.

Anyway thats enough about me. I need tips to get me started out, so if you have any reccomendations then let me hear them! Well, anyway i best be off now, but im looking forward to meeting new people! Seeya

Jason_Tesla_19 and Burrich1 like this.
  2. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Hey @Dragonfire486, welcome to the board. I know my focus and “brainfog” definitely improved within the first 14 days after giving up PMO. I’m sure you will also see improvements during your NoFap journey. Best of luck to you and dragons are awesome!

Dragonfire486 likes this.
  3. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

4. Dragonfire486

Dragonfire486 New Fapstronaut

Ty mate

5. NewoneYE

NewoneYE Fapstronaut

Welcome, we are here to help each other. I tried the idea of NoFap when I was in my first year in collage it was for 150 days and I got the second highest grade in my class in that semester. Absolutely, NoFap will improve you mental abilities and you will notice that you became smarter day after day. its noticeable after 40 days (as in my case previously). I am here now in NoFap community to overcome my life problems and break my old streak (150 days)

Good Luck

6. NewoneYE

NewoneYE Fapstronaut

Try to set your counter so you get encouragement :)