1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Adventure Escape Series

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by StraightEdge3616, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Just wanted to pass this along in case this could help anyone during a reboot. I'm not one to play video games or games on my phone but I came across a developer named Haiku Games that has created like 8-9 game series called "Adventure Escape". They are apps on your cell phone. They've helped me a lot to pass the time and distract my mind during a reboot. They are like challenging puzzle type games...very familiar to these "escape rooms" that people go to in real life.

I would highly recommend them...this coming from someone who doesn't play apps or games on my phone. Here is their website if you want to look more into it:

http://www.haikugamesco.com/

Contentful T, sonicBoi and Millenial like this.
  2. You got me hooked :) my wife and I have played like 5 of these already :D Still counting!

Contentful T likes this.
  3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Would check it out if I still did smartphones. Not going to check out the live escape room in my area though. For some reason I feel one in Romania would be more interesting.

4. TryingToHeal

TryingToHeal Fapstronaut

Sounds awesome, thanks.