1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you living paycheck to paycheck?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GA93JDeereboy, Sep 21, 2018.

1. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

Curious what the average person is? Me in USA, I'm not to far from it if a few rainy days come along. Anyone else?

2. Getting better but not really in the 6 months living expenses saved up range.

3. Gottabebetter

Gottabebetter Fapstronaut

If only my paycheck would last til the next paycheck. Don't get me wrong, I don't blow it all on useless stuff..

So far though its the only job where I feel safe if I were to have another seizure.

4. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

5. I live paycheck to paycheck. I make good money, but i tend to spend it as fast as i make it.

6. Basically, yeah. I have figure hope and plans to have a better source of income, but right now we are pretty much only making as much as we need for bills and food and stuff.

7. Aye, I sure do. On disability and even with my partner that’s still not enough for everything, bloody good times. lol

8. I literally do not understand how on earth some people survive on one income. It's insane. My sister does it, but barely, because shes home with kids. But my husband and I both work and we barely have anything extra after all the important stuff.

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I have a shirt that says "Most of my money went towards boats and women and the rest I wasted".

10. I know, you essentially need three peoples wages nowadays, unless you make a bloody ridiculous amount of income most of the time it’s near impossible to survive.

11. Rocketman10

Rocketman10 Fapstronaut

And then theres obama care.taking money for nothing so that the doctors and hospital can stay a float

12. What does that have to do with you living paycheque to paycheque?

13. Gottabebetter

Gottabebetter Fapstronaut

lol obamacare. Idk about that, if I didn't have a government income based health insurance, and went through what my work place had to offer I'd be paying 200 dollars for my depakote ER/geodon; because thats 25% of 800 dollars which is how much my medicine is.

14. I do alright until my student loans kick my front door down once a month

15. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

For a large portion of my life this was true. There were better and worse times. My financial circumstances have taken a dramatic turn for the better over the past year or so. If it was only myself I would be in Fat City. It's more so the 3 adult children that live with me that live from my paycheck to my paycheck.

16. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Broke AF and living off temp job wages and TV extra gigs.

17. TomGHP

TomGHP New Fapstronaut

I'm doing this, trying to find additional income. Recently engaged in trading fxmcapital.com I hope everything will turn out ;)