1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 weeks clean! Is this for real?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by thegrandmaster, Jan 8, 2015.

1. thegrandmaster

thegrandmaster Fapstronaut

As I'm writing this thread I feel totally blacked out, like an empty glass of water!
    This is truly amazing -I just hit the 3 weeks NoFap TARGET!!!
    HELL YEA!!! And now I'm so pumped up!
    This is heaven for me and if someone out there reading this can connect with me (on an emotional level) then why do you feel the need the FAP in order to live, WHY DO WANT RELAPSE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING FOR HELL! Realizing this part about NoFap gives me the strength that I have right now! And I want you to know if I can do it, then you can do it!
    Whenever I read a post about someone hitting a great PMO target like 90-days and 100-days or even 365-days (sounds impossible, BUT IT IS THE TRUTH)- The achievers always say one thing for sure "The initial days are the hardest" and I have read that one for about a hundred times whenever I read a post about overcoming any kind of addiction and ITS TRUE.
    The initial days are always hardest but you must realize that you are capable of going through them successfully!!!
    BATTLES ARE WON IN MIND FIRST, BEFORE THEY CAN BE WON ON THE REAL BATTLEFIELD!!!
    Lets man the fuck up and get back to our work!
    BEST OF LUCK!!! :)

2. BackcountryCamping

BackcountryCamping Fapstronaut

Congrats , man! I look forward to 3 weeks!
    Happy for you keep up the hard work!

3. Congrats sidthegrandmaster for making 3 weeks clean ! I jointed NoFap end of Dec last year and for the first time for 48 years I make 62 days PMO free as of today. I must say (or sing) "What a Feeling !" Flap your imaginary wings and don't fap your thing ! Keep it up and you'll make it.

mformastery
    8 Jan 2015

4. myles_toe

myles_toe New Fapstronaut

5. cav8000

cav8000 Fapstronaut

WTF? Do you mean going TO hell? Are you serious? Is EVERYTHING on this forum religiously motivated?

6. Turin

Turin Fapstronaut

7. thegrandmaster

cav800
    I don't believe in following in any religion and I don't believe in god. I DO NOT FOLLOW ANY RELIGION OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. And my parents support me on that one.
    They did not raise any objection on that one.
    By 'hell' I meant the place of internal, mental suffering you go through after relapsing. It makes me mentally volatile and weak and depressed. So I know that its not the place where I wanna go!
    I think that when believing in god, we forget to realize our own potential and let go of it saying things like "God will handle it" or "My fate has already been decided"!!!
    I don't believe in that kinda crap and such kind of people I suppose don't have self-confidence or self- belief.
    What I believe is that YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES ONLY WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE CAPABLE OF IT AND I KNOW THAT I AM!!!

8. diesel2256

diesel2256 Fapstronaut

That's awesome man! But keep in mind, there will be days when you're in the gutter emotionally and that's when it's easiest to relapse. For me, days 25-35 were extremely hard, but finally got through them and I'm feeling incredible again.

9. cav8000

cav8000 Fapstronaut

Oh, ok cool. Very cool. I'm an atheist too. It just seems like there are so many Christians here who are tortured by religious guilt. Glad to hear that you are not one of them. ;)

10. thegrandmaster

Haha! Thanks man. Relegious or not we still doing a good thing by joining this NoFap!
    Best of luck man.
    Keep fighting and SMILING!!! :)

11. thegrandmaster

Yes diesel. Thank you making me realize that! My real aim is happiness, so whatever happens I will be sure to smile goodbye to it! I want to treasure every moment of my life!!!

12. immanuel.iitd

immanuel.iitd Fapstronaut

Dear Friend, I am also new to this Nofap. I was struggled lot by this PMO. I lost my job because of the PMO. But Now I am on my day 28. I have two target now to complete 100 days and complete this January. My energy level increased. Thank nofap, and friends

13. thegrandmaster

Best of luck friend! By the way why do you have 2 different counters for when you last PMO'd?

14. Eric Forman

Eric Forman Fapstronaut

Hi! I'm nearing the 25-day mark (22 days now). I'm really busy with exams and stuff. Have you got any tips for the emotional thing to get to day 35?

Also, congrats Sid! :D I also just got on 3 weeks yesterday so I guess yay to me too :p